Pls somebody help me! My bb torch cann't transfer files in any ways! I don't have the option SEND TO> pls help me! I wipped my phone and upgrade to 6.0.0.337 but the problem didn't dissapear... HELP ME!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 09:32 PM
    What are you trying to transfer and how? Do you have a BB data plan?
    01-05-11 10:04 PM
    Pictures, I'm trying in any way! But I don't have the SEND option, yes I do!

01-06-11 11:01 AM
    Do you have Desktop Manager on a PC that you can connect to?

01-06-11 11:22 AM
    Yes! I wipped my phone and upgrade to new os but it doesn't solve the problem

01-06-11 12:52 PM
    Do you mean that you are no longer get the options immediately after taking a picture? Or from the camera? I believe my 83XX gave me options right after taking a pic. The Torch does not. Open your picture or camera file through the media icon. Highlight the pic you would like to send, then hit the BB button. You will get an option "send" select this and you will get a menu with several send options first being e-mail. Or are you not getting the option to send using this method too?

01-06-11 01:23 PM
    Pictures, I'm trying in any way! But I don't have the SEND option, yes I do!
    So which is it??
    Do you... or don't you?
    01-06-11 01:38 PM
    media>picture>picture library (or camera)>picture>send> select email, text message, messenger contact, group, facebook, or bluetooth.

That's how mine works.
    01-06-11 01:43 PM
    Do you mean that you are no longer get the options immediately after taking a picture? Or from the camera? I believe my 83XX gave me options right after taking a pic. The Torch does not. Open your picture or camera file through the media icon. Highlight the pic you would like to send, then hit the BB button. You will get an option "send" select this and you will get a menu with several send options first being e-mail. Or are you not getting the option to send using this method too?

No! I don't have the SEND option in that menu! I've been trying every method! But I can't solve the problem

01-06-11 04:00 PM
    Do you have "share" in that menu? I don't have "send" but I do have "share" and that lists email, facebook, etc.
    01-07-11 07:28 AM
    What you did to your torch?
    01-07-11 08:07 AM
    Uninstall FB / Twitter / BBM, restart phone (battery pull), and reinstall the apps. Give that a shot.
    01-07-11 08:21 AM
    Can you compose or send out an email?

01-07-11 08:24 AM
    I don't know! But I don't have those option! And I can send mails without attachments (pictures) I don't know what to do

01-07-11 09:04 AM
    What size and what are the file types...? Check the Properties of the images..

01-07-11 09:10 AM
    I also try changing size

01-07-11 03:43 PM
    I just discovered by my own that ....

you must enable the "geo-tagging" (enable overlay--- its the second logo from left side displayed on your screen) option whenever you are clicking any photo you want to share.....

If you do that on the time of taking the picture..... you'll be able to see the send option when you explore it in media> Picture> your image......

I hope this is helpful!!!!
    03-12-11 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD