Folks I use my Bold 9700 to catch up on episodes of my favorite shows. at&t has this "mobile video" icon on my phone that allows me to watch the last two episodes (for free) of alot of TV shows. They are streamed to my cell phone.

When the Torch came out I was excited thinking i would have this huge screen, but I can't find that icon on the Torch (i haven't upgraded. i checked it out in the store).

In addition, my friend who did upgrade, I sent him the link that my phone uses HTTP://CINGULARVIDEO.CINGULAR.COM. This works right now on my Bold 9700.

Anyone else not have the Mobile Video option (icon) on their phone? Or even the Media Net brower button?
    08-16-10 02:23 PM
    Media Net was changed to "at&t AppsCenter" and is the same thing as Media Net.

As far as a mobile video app, I have no idea. Sorry
    Last edited by jr5417; 08-16-10 at 02:51 PM.
    08-16-10 02:30 PM
    Just went in to the at&t store. Mobile Video doesn't exist on torch the Media net home page I was used, also gone.

Now i'm thinking of going with an android phone. Wow.. I never thought i would even say that!
    08-16-10 02:53 PM
    How do you get to AppCenter?

Has anyone found a way to get the "old" media net back on OS6 or the mobile video? I was a big fan of the video feature. Thanks.
    11-07-10 10:10 PM
    Figured it out. Try this:

http://device.home/

That gets me to media net, and I can get to videos, etc. from there. Hope that works for others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 09:34 PM
    would like to know if this worked for you. tried it but doesnt let me watch videos.
    01-13-11 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD