I wish I would have waited to get my Torch. The Torch is on sale for $9.99 + no activation fee + a $30 credit to new accounts with AT&T. Of course this is with a new 2yr contract. The upgrade price of the phone is a whopping $19.99 (minus all the other perks lol). Wow how much lower can this phone be sold for lol.

Cell Phones from Wireless MarketPlus
    11-25-10 07:33 AM
    I went to my local ATT store..... They know me, give great service and and well some things like customer service just are worthwhile which is why I skipped out on Lets Talk......BUT if yah find a bargain and it work for yah ....then by all means enjoy....and happy savings....
    11-25-10 08:53 AM
    I have found that shopping through wireless market plus much easier and it saves me a lot of hassle. The better deals are always online for me.
    11-25-10 09:34 AM
    I'd be all over that. My contract is 3 years. A year would make all the difference IMO.
    11-25-10 09:50 AM
    I'd be all over that. My contract is 3 years. A year would make all the difference IMO.
    wow 3 yrs, where are u located at?
    11-25-10 09:59 AM
    I went to my local ATT store..... They know me, give great service and and well some things like customer service just are worthwhile which is why I skipped out on Lets Talk.....
    This was a mistake. Even if you buy the phone through LetsTalk, Wirefly, etc
    nothing changes with your carrier.

I have bought my last few phones from authorized retailers and still get the
    same great service, warranty protection and everything else AT&T provides. By
    way of example although I bought one phone from LetsTalk it had so many
    issues (5 returns via AT&T) that AT&T upgraded me to the Torch 9800 at
    no charge. LetsTalk didn't even factor into the equation.

Authorized retailers are a conduit for the sale. They do not eliminate the
    carrier or the carriers responsibilities.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-25-10 at 10:08 AM.
    11-25-10 10:06 AM
    wow 3 yrs, where are u located at?
    Canada--------
    11-25-10 10:13 AM
    I wish I would have waited to get my Torch. The Torch is on sale for $9.99 + no activation fee + a $30 credit to new accounts with AT&T. Of course this is with a new 2yr contract. The upgrade price of the phone is a whopping $19.99 (minus all the other perks lol). Wow how much lower can this phone be sold for lol.

Lucky you, here in Chile I paid 500 bucks for the torch. With an 18-month contract :S
    11-25-10 11:06 AM
    Nice find there. just wow!
    11-25-10 12:06 PM
    Nice find there. just wow!
    yeah the deals are definitely out there if you look hard enough.

11-27-10 04:18 PM
    try FREE! ordered mine from wirefly on friday, with a 2yr contact extension, waived activation, free shipping all I paid for was a car charger and holster. sweet deal!!
    11-27-10 04:31 PM
    try FREE! ordered mine from wirefly on friday, with a 2yr contact extension, waived activation, free shipping all I paid for was a car charger and holster. sweet deal!!
    Free is good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 11:16 PM
    I got my white one free at best buy. All colors for free thru Xmas eve

12-15-10 11:32 PM
    DAMN. We Canadians get destroyed in the phone market.
    12-16-10 12:58 AM
    I got our 2 9700s free last year, through a deal on Crackberry, 2-year extension of family plan. Deals can be had, if you look carefully. The only strings were that I couldn't downgrade the plan, activate a different phone on any of the lines, or miss a payment deadline for 6 months, or I'd be charged the full price for both phones.
    12-16-10 06:29 AM
    I got mines for free at best buy and its still free!

12-16-10 04:34 PM
    What about buy one and get 2 free, with no contract and free minutes for a year.
    12-17-10 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD