Cant get my TORCH to sync with outlook calendar. The notes, tasks etc. all sync but not the calendar. Everything I want is correct on my Torch, but the calendar on outlook is blank. I selected to sync one way ( from BB to outlook ) and have tried selecting sync both ways, neither works. What can I do?????
    11-23-10 05:55 AM
    You said you selected one way sync from BB to outlook and both ways. Did you try Outlook to BB? I assume you did but just wanted to make sure.

I also assume when you connect to Desktop Manager and you go into I think Delete Data and you scroll down to Calendar the number of records is "0"?

Also, do you have more than one email address configured on your Torch? If so, what is the default address for calendar set at. Can't remember for sure what it is in OS6... can always search for default services. Not sure if this would cause the issue or not but I have about 6 emails to my address and I always make sure the default address for calendar sync is my primary.

Sorry... don't have a concrete solution for you but maybe one of the above will cause it to start working.

Good luck. Hopefully someone else knows more about this will reply.
    11-23-10 07:32 AM
    "If so, what is the default address for calendar set at. Can't remember for sure what it is in OS6... "

options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Default Services
    11-23-10 10:10 AM
    How do you choose a default calendar????
    11-23-10 02:02 PM
    If I figured it right it is att.blackberry.net
    11-23-10 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD