My BBs have always been set up to flash red (the LED) after a message, txt, bbm, call etc, is recieved.
    My Torch doesn't flash to indicate a missed call, only while the incoming call is actually happening. For the life of me, I can't find the setting place for it. I love glancing over at my BB in a noisy environment and knowing if I missed a call. Can anyone please remind me where that setting is??

Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 11:03 AM
    someone help this man out too so i can get this as well... i cant find this thing for crap, and my cousin is asking me the same question !
    11-15-10 02:28 PM
    Errr you may want to try the free version of berrybuzz (bebuzz in appworld) since i couldnt find the option either XD. Bebuzz free has the option to set a custom color for missed calls, incoming calls and email.

BlackBerry App World - BeBuzz Free - LED Colors - Now for Contacts too
    11-15-10 02:34 PM
    I'm disappointed the LED notification has been removed on OS6.....I no longer get the blinking red led for missed calls...

I searched on CB and read another post which indicated we cannot get it without installing an app. Has anything else been discovered since?
    11-15-10 04:03 PM
    Yeah. I did a search earlier today when I had time. It's no longer in the place it USED to be at on my 9700.
    That sucks!! Still like my Torch a lot though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD