Totally satisfied with my 3-day old torch....except one thing. The screen lock lock button is too easily pushed with phone in pocket. If there were a standby mode or a way to set the lock button to have to be held for a few seconds (like the standby key on the old curves) that would be awesome, but I haven't found anything yet. Anyone have any info on this?
    10-03-10 12:29 AM
    Hmm...answered my own question just about.... Stormslider seems to do just what I needed, but I'm still curious if there is a standby mode?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 01:03 AM
    I'm actually working to improve StormSlider for the torch right now, so this will be improved on. However to answer your question I haven't seen any standbye mode. I have seen quite a few complains about the device turning on in peoples pockets though.
    10-03-10 01:14 AM
    I'm actually working to improve StormSlider for the torch right now, so this will be improved on. However to answer your question I haven't seen any standbye mode. I have seen quite a few complains about the device turning on in peoples pockets though.
    Thanks, I was reading your beta testing thread earlier, that's actually how I got the gist of "slider" apps (this is my 1st touchscreen device) and found storm slider lite in appworld. Ill post in your beta thread, I'd be interested in trying your program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 01:23 AM
    Totally with you, both buttons are not doing the trick!
    10-04-10 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD