Just bought my Torch yesterday at full retail. I LOVE IT. However, it is Mexico manufactured (I've always had better luck with Canada devices) and the end back, menu, and send keys don't feel right. They just feel kind of spongy and odd, like it had liquid in it at one point (which obviously isn't the case). Anyone else have this issue? Otherwise, I love this phone.
    09-20-10 08:43 AM
    Just bought my Torch yesterday at full retail. I LOVE IT. However, it is Mexico manufactured (I've always had better luck with Canada devices) and the end back, menu, and send keys don't feel right. They just feel kind of spongy and odd, like it had liquid in it at one point (which obviously isn't the case). Anyone else have this issue? Otherwise, I love this phone.
    mine are somewhat like that. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    09-20-10 10:05 AM
    Mine is made in Mexico and there is a bit of play in the buttons but it is nothing to worry about.
    09-20-10 11:21 AM
    My Torch was made in Mexico and I'm not having any problems with it. The keys feel just fine. They're softer than the keys on the 9000 or the Storm which lends itself to some people having the whole button panel come off, but mine is just fine. I wouldn't give it too much thought.
    09-21-10 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD