so I was an ***** and spilled beer on the keyboard of my brand new torch, cleaned it up pretty quick and nothing is damaged, but the keys make an annoying "grimey" kind of noise when I type now. Is there a good way to clean under the keyboard without taking the thing apart? Is there a water damage sticker under the keyboard, or just in the battery door? (that one didn't trip- phew). Would pouring a little bit of isopropyl alcohol through the keys help?

moral of the story- don't try to handle your phone while playing edward forty hands...

Thanks guys.
    02-02-11 02:49 AM
    I would not try the alcohol because it has a tendency at times to draw out any moisture in the air around it. I often whipe down the work cell phone, which is a clam shell style with alchol whipes and you would be suprised how much water/moister it collects when you close it, whipe the outside and reopen it. It does not dissipate/evaporate as fast as you would think in a closed area.
    02-02-11 03:15 AM
    I see, thanks. I'm just used to using isopropyl to clean my laptop screen, where it evaporates almost instantly. Good to know that this may not work in tight spaces...
    02-02-11 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD