Hi.. do you have sound (clic) when you type a message with the touchscreen keyboard ??? I have only sound with the real keybard !!

thanks
    10-03-10 03:50 PM
    Hi.. do you have sound (clic) when you type a message with the touchscreen keyboard ??? I have only sound with the real keybard !!

thanks
    I'm assuming you want the "click" sound when you type on the virtual keyboard. If so..just type Keyboard in your Universal Search. Then click on keyboard options, and make sure Key Tone is checked on.

Edit: Nvm..that only gives me sound with the physical keyboard as well..so yea..I don't know if you can get sound thru the virtual or if its meant to be silent.
    Last edited by Rickroller; 10-03-10 at 03:58 PM.
    10-03-10 03:55 PM
    I'm assuming you want the "click" sound when you type on the virtual keyboard. If so..just type Keyboard in your Universal Search. Then click on keyboard options, and make sure Key Tone is checked on.

Edit: Nvm..that only gives me sound with the physical keyboard as well..so yea..I don't know if you can get sound thru the virtual or if its meant to be silent.
    Up !!! please
    10-08-10 09:51 PM
    It isn't an option, there is no way currently to get any sound when using the virtual keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 11:31 PM
    I too was wondering how to a noise when you use the touch keyboard. Seems silly for "key tone" to activate sounds for the physical keyboard when that already has an audible clatter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 09:03 AM
    Maybe you can ask Shao if he could add it to his new tool in this thread. Maybe its possible.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ope...88/index2.html
    10-09-10 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD