my torch has been acting weird lately so i figured i should update the software but i havent had a notification to do so..is there a way to check for myself? i was reading on the "How To" and it said i need a PC but i have a mac...is that really a problem?

Has anyone else's been having delayed touch issues or delayed locking issues?
    01-13-11 01:19 AM
    What is your current OS, carrier? There is a Desktop Manager for Mac, I'll link the software page for you momentarily. You'll need to download a copy of any new OS, onstall it to the App Loader, and then connect to check for any update. If an OS isn't your carrier's official version, you would delete the vendor .xml file prior to prompting the installation, otherwise, it won't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 01-13-11 at 01:32 AM.
    01-13-11 01:23 AM
    I'm on a Mac also. I'm only running os .246 because, from what I understand, I can't upgrade further without using a pc. Unfortunately, Mac users don't have all the capabilities as pc users concerning the desktop manager and what they can do through those downloads.

I've had touch delay issues once in a blue moon. But that can probably be related to when installing apps or changing something in options whenever it happens.

You can also try the Mac forum on this site for extra help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD