Excuse my ignorance, but I just saw on the frontpage of CB that the Software Download for Beeline is available.

What is the Beeline? Can I download for my Vodafone BB Torch?

Thank you,

AP
    11-10-10 01:46 AM
    Help, anyone?!
    11-10-10 06:32 AM
    BeeLine is a wireless phone carrier who has released OS .337 as their official OS for the Torch. You can use it on the Vodafone without any problems assuming you delete the vendor.xml file.

You can discuss it and get help with it here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/la...-337-a-548569/

It's the exact same as the LEAKED BETA .337 from last week.
    11-10-10 06:46 AM

You can discuss it and get help with it here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/la...-337-a-548569/

It's the exact same as the LEAKED BETA .337 from last week.
    yep exactly same leak...

i dont understand why people are so iffy for downloading these leaks... leaks are still released by rim - and every official release comes from a 'leak'.

+ at times carriers dont even put their stamp of approval on a release... if they do can take months... even a year or so...
    11-10-10 06:50 AM
    I was affraid to get the leak beacuse I read some posts of people not being able to browse the internet and other problems. This is my first BB and just spend a good money on my Torch, didnt want to mess up so soon.

Thanks again.
    11-10-10 07:09 AM
    One more thing, how do you delete the vendor.xml file?
    11-10-10 07:10 AM
    One more thing, how do you delete the vendor.xml file?
    This info has been posted many times (please try the search before asking).

Navigate to:
    C: / Program Files / Common Files / Research In Motion / Apploader

Once you're in that folder delete the file "vendor.xml"

After that you can start the install process.
    11-10-10 09:15 AM
    Go to C:\Program Files(86)\Common Files\Research in Motion\Apploader\Vendor.xml

Delete it.

I suggest following the upgrade procedure in my signature if you are unsure.
    11-10-10 09:16 AM
    I followed the 101 steps for updating the OS. When I start to update, after a few seconds I get this error message, "One or more modules could not be resolved". What did I do wrong?

I downloaded. removed vedor app. installed. then update through DM. Where did I go wrong. I am running .246.

After following the link above, I discovered that I needed to load the new OS through the "loader" file in apploader. Everything worked like a charm. Crackberry rocks! I was gonna say Crackberry is the berries, but probably all of you who post here are way to young to recognize that expression. Anyway, thanks for a great informative site!
    Last edited by newcollector; 11-10-10 at 10:24 AM.
    11-10-10 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD