So when is T-Mobile getting the TORCH or a better version of it?

I dont know Virgin Mobile and other carriers have the TORCH and T-Mobile doesnt? I just dont get it. WHat exclusive is T-Mobile going to get in 2011?
    12-23-10 12:54 PM
    VM only has it outside of the US. In the US it's AT&T exclusive.
    12-23-10 12:59 PM
    At&t only sucker americans!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 01:01 PM
    So when is T-Mobile getting the TORCH or a better version of it?

I dont know Virgin Mobile and other carriers have the TORCH and T-Mobile doesnt? I just dont get it. WHat exclusive is T-Mobile going to get in 2011?
    Don't expect it too soon, It's looking as though the Torch will be much like a mix between the Bold 9000 and the iPhone, likely an AT&T exclusive for at least another year, and another 1-2 model iterations before we see it on T-Mobile, I've been a T-Mobile customer for almost 5 years, and while I love them, AT&T finally offered me a contract no deposit, and therefore I switched.
    12-23-10 02:49 PM
    To my knowledge, the 9000 never left AT&T. RIM partnered with AT&T because that carrier sells more RIM devices than any US carrier. It would not be to the advantage of AT&T to allow any other domestic GSM carrier to sell it, at least for the foreseeable future. It is a good partnership for RIM as AT&T also many technological innovations in the telecommunications arena.
    12-23-10 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD