Didn't one of the Leak Gods say that it was Sprint? What happened to that?
    01-18-11 10:56 AM
    They were wrong. End of story lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 11:05 AM
    Well take it for what it's worth the guy who started the rumor says ithe Sprint 4G Torch is going to be announced at CITA in March.
    01-18-11 02:24 PM
    See how your thread topic says 'rumored'

Rumors are usually wrong.. lol
    01-18-11 02:30 PM
    A snowball would have a better chance of being on Sprint. There are going to be RIM devices that do not leave AT&T. It is the very definition of insanity to constantly hope for a CDMA Torch and expect a different result.

01-18-11 07:45 PM
    See how your thread topic says 'rumored'

Rumors are usually wrong.. lol
    yes, keyword: "rumored"

this means it might happen or it might not
    01-18-11 10:22 PM
    I dont see why Sprint would get the Torch nor the Torch 2.

I mean, they are the smallest market world wide (CDMA) and their next network isn't going GSM (unlike Verizon) and they are the smaller of the two CDMA networks, so why would an international phone company release a phone for Sprint only, in the USA? Or for sprint first? It makes no sense.
    01-19-11 10:40 PM
    I dont see why Sprint would get the Torch nor the Torch 2.

I mean, they are the smallest market world wide (CDMA) and their next network isn't going GSM (unlike Verizon) and they are the smaller of the two CDMA networks, so why would an international phone company release a phone for Sprint only, in the USA? Or for sprint first? It makes no sense.
    Sprint does have a decent BlackBerry following so why not? With that thinking, why would they ever make a phone for Sprint? They just gave them and only them the Style so why not another one?
    01-19-11 10:56 PM
    Touch�... And the Style seems to be doing well with them. Hopefully if ATT gets exclusivity, it will only be a 90 day period. Or even 6 months maybe, but not permanent, but I doubt it since ATT "built" it with them.

01-20-11 12:51 AM
    AT&T's Torch exclusivity is rumored to be up in February. There is another rumor shortly after the torch launched that Sprint tested a CDMA Torch and it didn't pass testing. Who knows. RIM loses out on sales with their exclusive agreements in the US. Even the iPhone is no longer exclusive anywhere in the world.
    01-20-11 06:28 AM
    Yea its funny the bashing Sprint gets. Like the fact that their exclusive is the lowly STYLE which oh btw is outselling the EPIC and the EVO or that their coverage sucks. I switched to Sprint from ATT and have much better coverage than I ever did before. As much as Verizon customers hate to admit it RIM has a much better partnership with Sprint than Verizon and we are going to see some great RIM devices from Sprint in 2011.
    01-20-11 07:09 AM
    Yea its funny the bashing Sprint gets. Like the fact that their exclusive is the lowly STYLE which oh btw is outselling the EPIC and the EVO or that their coverage sucks. I switched to Sprint from ATT and have much better coverage than I ever did before. As much as Verizon customers hate to admit it RIM has a much better partnership with Sprint than Verizon and we are going to see some great RIM devices from Sprint in 2011.
    Uh, the EVO was released last May, and the Epic was released last August.
    01-20-11 07:13 AM
    Official Sprint documentation to prove it or it didn't happen. I'm only asking because of the somewhat arrogant way in which you phrased it, as if to say "oh, and for a further kick in the nuts"
    Last edited by Paladinleeds; 01-20-11 at 11:17 PM.
    01-20-11 05:06 PM
    If AT&T's network wasn't so bad I would be rockin a torch right now. It's the most advanced blackberry available in the US.
    01-20-11 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD