Since the "Official" release of .246 is out for those 2 companies that aren't att, if i download one of those and install it onto my ATT torch, would it mess anything up like my reception or data? Or should i just download the leaked .246? Need help thanks guys!
    10-02-10 08:02 PM
    Download the leaked one to save yourself the trouble of having to delete the vendor.xml file, and having to fill out RIM's questionaire. It's the same software in the end.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 08:03 PM
    I'm on AT&T and loaded the official .246 this morning. Everything is running great. Just remember to delete the vendor file.

10-02-10 08:15 PM
    Okay so lets say i download the official one, how do i go about deleting that vendor file? btw which one did you go with? And thanks to whoever edited the title for me <3
    10-02-10 08:22 PM
    Okay so lets say i download the official one, how do i go about deleting that vendor file? btw which one did you go with? And thanks to whoever edited the title for me <3
    Use the download link in my signature to get the official Rogers .246. You may as well go with the official one as deleting the vendor.xml is very easy.

There's also a link in my signature for the installation procedure. If you have any questions/issue feels free to PM me.
    10-02-10 08:29 PM
    I downloaded .246 from rogers and filled out the questionnaire. If at&t calls me I'll tell them to get their act together and release the update! Lol

10-02-10 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD