Hello, My name is Issa and I'm just starting my Crackberry Addiction.

I just got the Torch from AT&T and gave up my iPhone 4. I can't seem to find a way to send pictures I've taken with the Torch camera via sms or even email. The option only seems to be available to me with pictures that I have uploaded from my computer.

Any suggestions on what I may be missing?
    Thanks
    02-08-11 06:29 PM
    Welcome to the best! When you open the message you should be able to hit the Blackberry button to the left of the trackpad and then select attach and then select picture. It should let you pick from your pictures library. Let us know if that doesnt work.
    02-08-11 07:03 PM
    You can touch the picture for a few second and a menu will pop up go to send and choose your option.
    Welcome to the torchh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 07:05 PM
    Thank you both for the welcome!

The send option is there for all the pictures except for ones I take with the phone itself. I have even tried making the pictures the smallest size allowed with the camera. For pictures located in my 'camera pictures' file, my options are limited too Assign Contact/Wallpaper/Del/Prop/Zoom/Rename/Cpy/Switch App/Full Menu (which also does not include a send option)

And going the way of 'attachment' doesn't get me anywhere either. I see the icon to perform the task of sending pics (sms/email) but for some darn reason that I am not understanding, its 'grayed' out.
    02-08-11 07:16 PM
    Hmm, content encryption might be enabled... So the pics you take are encrypted.
    sobehappy likes this.
    02-08-11 07:18 PM
    Hmm, content encryption might be enabled... So the pics you take are encrypted.
    Brilliance, gracias!

I turned off the encryption and while I still can't send previously taken pictures, I can to the ones I take after changing the encryption settings.

Thanks again! <3 such a helpful community.
    02-08-11 07:25 PM
    Brilliance, gracias!

I turned off the encryption and while I still can't send previously taken pictures, I can to the ones I take after changing the encryption settings.

If you move the existing pictures to a new folder, the encryption will be removed.
    02-08-11 07:37 PM
    Brilliance, gracias!

If you copy/paste these ones (only after disabling encryption) to a new folder on the device, the copies are not encrypted.
    02-08-11 07:41 PM
    Well in short.. your missing me from your BBM list..

Just playing with ya. Welcome to the wonderful world of BlackBerries. We hope you enjoy your Torch, it is a wonderful device afterall!

OH BTW.. don't fret when you start feeling like you can't stop touching your Torch, it is normal:P
    02-08-11 07:45 PM
    You all rock my socks. Thanks for all the great tips!

My BBM is a lil bare since most my friends are iphone users, but all in time. I'm already quite attached to her, although...

I'm still working on nameing her.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD