So I sms/mms a lot back and forth and it seems that my 9800 will hit a limit or something and i have to delete the conversation ( losing all previous images and texts) and start a new conversation...
    its pretty annoying because i will be receiving images from a client and its embarrassing to say " opps sorry, phone messed up, can you resend"

soo irritating! I can continue to send messages and receive them...they show up in my SMS folder and i can read the first line, but when i actually open the conversation it doesnt update...

can anyone confirm this is fixed in .450?

i tried searching and couldnt come up wh anything....
    03-15-11 12:14 PM
    I know the bug about opening in the middle of a sms thread is fixed, but I'm not sure exactly what you're describing your problem to be... what eversion are you on now? if you're still on .246, I'd say yes, without hesitation, update to either 448 or 450. I'm running .448 and haven't had any sms issues.
    03-15-11 12:27 PM
    I'm not even able to understand the problem.

Also images and text? Wouldn't that be a MMS not a SMS?
    03-15-11 12:43 PM
    within the conversation "thread" if you are sending pictures and messages back and forth..it seems to be that my device hits a limit, if you will and will no longer update to display messages...either sent or received ...
    when i go to the Text Messages Folder, where it shows you all of your messages, i can see them there, but when i actually open up the conversation they no longer appear

does that help?
    03-15-11 12:49 PM
    Not really. and you didn't tell us what version OS you're on. So if your sms inbox shows (among other things) a conversation between you and "John Doe", when you click open on that conversation do you see the OLDER messages that you two typed days/weeks ago or is it totally blank? When John Doe sends you a new message, can you not read it?
    03-15-11 01:09 PM
    .246 havent had the time to sit down and read and update to .450

and yes, i can see all of the previous conversation just fine...it simply stops updating...kind of odd.
    03-15-11 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD