Anyone have the Smrtguard app? In the Personal Guardian feature is asks you to hold your left or right Convenience key for 7 seconds to notify via Phone, E-Mail, SMS etc.. However I cant seem to activate it.. Since the Torch doesn't have a left Convenience key the only other option is the right Convenience key which on my phone as per default is set for the Camera.. This feature just doesn't seem to activate.. Am I doing something wrong? Help!

Thanks in advance..
    11-29-10 04:43 AM
    Hi there,

That is great question. Make sure you have latest v2.75 (you can get it from the app world - BlackBerry App World - SmrtGuard Mobile Security ). You can use the RIGHT or LEFT convenience key in v2.75. Please contact [email protected] if you need more help.

Thanks,

SmrtGuard Support
    11-29-10 12:24 PM
    Hi there,

That is great question. Make sure you have latest v2.75 (you can get it from the app world - BlackBerry App World - SmrtGuard Mobile Security ). You can use the RIGHT or LEFT convenience key in v2.75. Please contact [email protected] if you need more help.

Thanks,

SmrtGuard Support
    Yes I can confirm I have the latest V2.75 version.. However the Right convenience key doesn't seem to activate the feature.. Can you help me out?
    11-30-10 11:11 AM
    So this morning there was a update to the software which solved the above probelm but another problem came about exactly after I rebooted my phone for another software.. There was some Backup problem that was occurring that would be fine if it was genuine however I have kept the backup status to Never and the Auto-backup is also off and the problem just persists.. A error notification is thus stuck in my notification bar until I removed the software and rebooted.. Kindly look into the same..
    12-01-10 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD