Hello people, hope youíre all well.

Have only just noticed today that there is a small (not previously existent) issue when receiving a text (SMS)

Basically, itís all fine. The problem is, that within the last hour or so, when a text has come through and you press on the trackpad to read it in the normal way, the text opens up way further up the conversation, IE, it is not opening on the latest text received, but further up to already read messages, meaning I have to scroll down for ages to get to it!

Could I have adjusted a setting by mistake? Or is there a correct way to rectify this?

Many thanks in advance.
    12-21-10 04:21 AM
    This is a known issue with the os6, there are numerous threads about this issue. Unfortunately there's no fix for it other then to delete a threaded text when it gets to long and starts doing this.
    12-21-10 05:30 AM
    This is a known issue with the os6, there are numerous threads about this issue. Unfortunately there's no fix for it other then to delete a threaded text when it gets to long and starts doing this.
    Really, that's pretty poor and frankly damn frustrating! Is there likely to be an update to patch over this at all I wonder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 05:37 AM
    This has been an issue since the launch OS of .141 and has followed through to the present OS of .337. Yes for sure its frustrating and more then likely this will eventually get fixed with future OS upgrades.
    12-21-10 05:50 AM
    Thanks for the responses. I am guessing somebody on this forum will make it known when a new update becomes available to download!

12-21-10 08:27 AM
    I agree, it is frustrating, but the easy band-aid to this is to select the reply area and then scroll up with the trackpad.
    I know it's an extra step, but it works to get you to the most recent text.

12-21-10 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD