Hi, I have been looking at various apps to lock my Torch,at the moment I am using Autolock but when you are in say BB app world it then locks after your lock out time and you have to go back into the app world again to carry on what you where doing.All I want is simply a lock that when I go to lock the Torch with its normal top button, then when I come to unlock it you have to use a slide lock its that simple,but I can not seem to find one.Thanks Again
    11-17-10 12:46 AM
    What's wrong with PatternLock Pro? Disable the lock out time (or set it to a high value) and assign it to the hardware button!
    levyo1 likes this.
    11-17-10 01:21 AM
    set the timers a little higher for the screen dimming out (2 minute max) and then in auto lock to actually lock the device save 2 minutes after that.
    Peacefreak58 likes this.
    11-17-10 01:57 AM
    Tinylock

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Peacefreak58 likes this.
    11-17-10 02:01 AM
    +1 for patternlock. I use patternlock lite and have disdabled the lock out time. The auto lock when Backlight off setting is set to 1 second. Then when I press the lock key it activates pattern lock.

levyo1 and Peacefreak58 like this.
    11-17-10 02:55 AM
    I use SwipeLock from CellAvant, Inc. and it works perfect on my Torch. No regrets. I use it both with my lock key and I use the phone function which locks the screen when you are taking/making a call so that you do not accidentally mute or enter any funtions.
    Peacefreak58 likes this.
    11-17-10 05:05 AM
    the patternlock lite is exactly what I was looking for thanks
    Peacefreak58 likes this.
    11-17-10 11:37 AM
    more features with pro, not expensive
    Peacefreak58 likes this.
    11-17-10 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD