1. tam0o's Avatar
    Hi everyone!
    i'm looking for some opinions on whether i should wait for the white torch to be released or just get one now. I really, really like the white but i'm afraid that since it is limited, it might cost more or be harder to find. I'm currently using a 9700 so waiting a couple months won't kill me but.. i'm so tempted!
    thank you for any input!
    09-16-10 02:04 AM
  2. blazed12's Avatar
    I would wait for the white one to come out if I were you.
    09-16-10 02:15 AM
  3. maiia's Avatar
    im waiting for the white one
    09-16-10 03:51 AM
  4. colorbrandon's Avatar
    I suggest just getting the 'charcoal' color right now. If youre such an asthete there are probably other ways you can flaunt yourself. As for me. I'd want the phone in my hands as quicky as possible.

    Hope this helps

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 06:30 AM
  5. Najo's Avatar
    If white is your desire than I would wait. Or get the one that is out and go with colorware. I am curious to see the build quality on the colored torches.
    09-16-10 07:00 AM
  6. GG1's Avatar
    Colorware is nice but very expensive. If i needed the white,i would wait.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 07:04 AM