Is there anyway to make it compatible with the Torch? I upgraded from a Storm2 to my Torch last weekend, and it shows that its unavailable for the Torch, yet the trial version is available!

Anybody can help, I searched, and got some answer, but nothing really clear!

Thanks
    JP

I sent the customer service of Shazam an email, waiting on their response!
    02-01-11 11:55 AM
    02-01-11 12:07 PM
    Yea, I tried all of those, none of which are working for me!

It shows unavailable in appworld for me, tried alt+RST, refresh, and nothing works, yet I can have the trial version...

JP
    02-01-11 12:48 PM
    I know Shazam works for the Torch because I have it.

I used this link and sent it to my torch:

Shazam
    02-01-11 12:52 PM
    I know Shazam works for the Torch because I have it.

I used this link and sent it to my torch:

Shazam
    Yea, I can get the trial version on my Torch, but it seems like it doesn't recognize the license key i had for my Storm2 in order to have all features of Shazam Encore.

I was able to download Shazam Encore to my Torch via the internet site of appworld, but yet its still only the trial version, and there seems to be no way to load the license key to it...

I paid for Shazam Encore, would like to have it working!!

JP
    02-01-11 01:13 PM
    you tried downloading and installing the .jad file in link provided by Jeffreii?
    http://smartworld.shazamid.com/appli...70T/Shazam.jad
    02-01-11 01:23 PM
    you tried downloading and installing the .jad file in link provided by Jeffreii?
    http://smartworld.shazamid.com/appli...70T/Shazam.jad
    Yes, and nothing works...

Its still only the trial version...
    02-01-11 01:29 PM
    Get the lastest trial Version here

Download Shazam for Mobile

and purchase Encore from within the app
    02-01-11 02:59 PM
    I would like to download the program, shazam. World, says the app for your device is incompatible. I can not download from elsewhere in the. How such a program? There is no place to buy the program will download!
    02-01-11 03:07 PM
    I had the same problem, they sent me a link from the Shazam website to make sure I had the correct version installed and asked for my pin. They just had to to link my pin to the paid version and then I went in and checked the payment status and I was good to go. Took about a week in total.

Is there anyway to make it compatible with the Torch? I upgraded from a Storm2 to my Torch last weekend, and it shows that its unavailable for the Torch, yet the trial version is available!

Anybody can help, I searched, and got some answer, but nothing really clear!

Thanks
    JP

I sent the customer service of Shazam an email, waiting on their response!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 06:07 PM
    I had the same problem, they sent me a link from the Shazam website to make sure I had the correct version installed and asked for my pin. They just had to to link my pin to the paid version and then I went in and checked the payment status and I was good to go. Took about a week in total.

What he said. I think you just need to contact Shazam about having the license "moved" to the new device.
    02-01-11 06:14 PM
    Thanks for the advice, I contacted them, waiting on their reply, so I should be ok if they can transfer the paid application over!

JP
    02-01-11 06:51 PM
    shazam Where can I download the program?
    02-02-11 07:04 AM
    shazam Where can I download the program?
    Get the lastest trial Version here with ur torch's browser

Download Shazam for Mobile
    02-02-11 08:25 AM
    Still no news from them... How long does it take to have an answer from them?

JP

02-02-11 08:52 AM
    Works great on my Torch, I had it on both my Bold 9700 and Storm 2, but I did have to change the device information both times in order for it to work. I have the paid edition.
    02-02-11 09:54 AM
    Update... Shazam sent me the confirmation that they switched my information to the new phone... seems like its working like a charm now!

So for those who have the same problem, contact Shazam via their website or through appworld and follow the procedure they send you in the email you get! Sent my request in monday morning and today its all good, have the paid version now!

Thanks!
    JP
    02-02-11 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD