Hi everyone. I placed an order last month on 11/23/10. For a antifingerprint shield and according to SGP it was shipped out that same day. Well as of today that package has not shown up at my home. I have never had a package take 3 weeks to be dielivered from the US via USPS. I contacted there customer service dept to find out what the deal is and that maybe it was lost in the mail? there reply back to me was:

"if you don't receive your item after 40 days from the shipping date, we highly recommend you to contact your local postal office to check the status of your package."

Hummm... there is no tracking number if it was mailed out via USPS so how can I track a package that was sent out regular mail?

I replied back and told them Canada Post cant track a package if it does not have a tracking number, and that it might be lost or some post office person is using it? and if they can ship out a replacement for the original one shipped out on 11/23/10. Here is there reply back:

"Unfortunantely we are unable to reship the replacment product that you have not yet received. In order ti ship you the replacment product, you must receive the original product from us and send it back to us. Please be advised that it might take up to 14 - 20 business days to arrive. And while it is shipping we cannot track your package after 40 days."

Are there any SGP reps out here that can help me out here. All I want is my item that I bought. 3 weeks of waiting is long enough!

12-10-10 02:43 PM
    Out of curiosity how did you pay for this? Paypal, bank card, credit card? With all of these methods you can put a stop payment on it if the company doesn't come through for you. You also have to realize that it is the holidays and mailed items may take a bit longer to arrive. I agree 3 weeks is a bit long, take for instance this, I bought an AGF case from an ebay seller from right in my own state. Instead of shipping it directly to me, USPS took it from them and sent it to their central processing facility in Ohio. It's been nearly 2 weeks( a normal package would be here in a couple days) and its still in Ohio according to tracking info. So like i said, it is the holidays and normal mail is probably overworked.
    12-10-10 06:46 PM
    Another day and still no package. I hate giving negative feedback on paypal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-10 09:15 AM
    More than likely it was lost or stolen.
    12-14-10 03:55 PM
    I emailed SGP again! hopefully they will get the point I am tired of waiting.
    12-15-10 02:43 PM
    Another day has gone by and still no package and no reply back from SGP.
    12-21-10 09:10 AM
    Well No Package, I have opened a dispute case with PP regarding my order. They claim they shipped out the package. But they sent it regular mail so how can I track regular mail?

Hopefully PP will refund me back my $$$, how hard is it to resend a dammm replacement screenshield to avoid all these problems with this company?

Buyer Beware!!
    12-29-10 09:59 AM
    Well the package never arrived and PP refunded my $$$ they claimed they shipped it out but it never made it. Thank you PP!
    01-18-11 09:32 PM
    SGP sucks and is overrated.
    01-18-11 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD