Hello,am new here and am new to blackberry OS too.I have a blackberry torch and when i received the BIS settings from my network provider,everything works perfectly except the browser.on wifi,it works fine but when trying to connect with the network 3G data it says the browsers service book isnt available.emails,social networks and all the rest a being pushed perfectly using phone data.thanks
    01-18-11 06:39 AM
    Call your provider and have them push your service books again. If it still isn't working you already have them on the phone.
    ayport likes this.
    01-18-11 06:46 AM
    Options>type "mob"click mobile networkmenu click>update profile.

I'm not sure if CDMA phones will do the same thing as GSM so post if it won't work.

Welcome to Crackberry nation!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ayport likes this.
    01-18-11 06:48 AM
    I don't have that as an option on my torch
    01-18-11 06:52 AM
    Oh. Disregaurd then.
    Its on my OS6 9650 on sprint so yeah.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 06:58 AM

AT&T BIS Site

Assuming you have not set up your device, you may need to register with that site. If you set up emails already via your phone then use that login on that site. Go to the "help" option on the left side, then press the button for resending service books. This can also be done on the device itself via the email setup application.

Setup > Email Accounts
    Select "internet email account" if you have a personal email, login or register, once logged in press the BB button and chose service books, then at the bottom of the screen press "resend service books". Easy as that, should clear up your problems.
    01-18-11 07:05 AM
    Forgive me for this, but we are assuming the OP is on AT&T. Does their provider actually offer the Torch or any OS6 device? They may not even have the Browser service books available e to push.
    01-18-11 07:38 AM
    Forgive me for this, but we are assuming the OP is on AT&T. Does their provider actually offer the Torch or any OS6 device? They may not even have the Browser service books available e to push.
    According to his profile he is on AT&T, and since he has a torch it's assumed(make an *** out of you and me) that he is on AT&T.

EDIT:
    Actually I misread, the second post, that guy is on ATT> So i guess the next best question is who is his carrier and if they fully support OS6.
    01-18-11 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD