Hi there, i made some folders on my media card via my computer and called them "movies", "cartoons" and "cats" and each folder contains at least one video, however when i go into the video application on the torch, it lists every video in one long list.. and the properties of each video show the folder it is in, but the torch doesn't show the folders just all the videos combined.. is there a way to have the torch list the separate folders so i can pick what folder i want to open? and not have to scroll or search through the entire video list?

I have tried putting them in the "video" folder and outside of the "video" folder, but it just gives one long list.. very annoying!

Thanks!
    11-04-10 09:39 PM
    sorry, no help here but I did notice the same thing with my pictures...

made folders and it would still list them all in one big list... along with the folders....I just want the folders....
    11-04-10 10:10 PM
    Use the "FILES" icon and explore to the individual folders.
    11-04-10 10:26 PM
    hmm? Where is the "files" icon on the Torch 9800?
    11-04-10 11:36 PM
    looks like there is no way to separate videos into different folders and have the "video" application show the folders for you to choose from.. what a let down.. seems like it would have taken 2 seconds to code that.
    11-05-10 12:17 AM
    sorry, no help here but I did notice the same thing with my pictures...

made folders and it would still list them all in one big list... along with the folders....I just want the folders....
    Same thing with the pictures, made some new folders, and still shows in one huge list. Though I got many privacy pictures in each folders.

I was hoping to have that in the Torch 9800 as I was dying for it on my previous Bold 9700. Well, that's really a letdown as its a huge problem to me.
    11-05-10 07:45 AM
    hmm? Where is the "files" icon on the Torch 9800?
    It's in your Applications folder.
    11-05-10 08:10 AM
    Thank you!
    11-05-10 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD