Isn't working. Interestingly, I have issues sending pictures in other programs too, so it may be a 6.0 issue? When I try to open a picture and I select "Google Talk" under "send", I get a message saying there are no GTalk contacts available - even though there are. Ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 08:52 PM
    What OS are you currently running?

10-04-10 09:40 PM

10-04-10 09:42 PM
    Hmm..since I've never tried Google Talk only thing I could suggest at the moment is upgrading to the Official .246 since I haven't heard of any complaints or issues with pic sending.

10-04-10 09:46 PM
    I am one of the ones having the BIS dropping issue so since my phone has been stable for a few weeks now, I am not messing with the OS unless I am 100% sure it will fix it. Anyone out there use Google Talk and having this issue?

10-04-10 09:48 PM
    i have tried to send pics on 3 different builds of bb6 through google talk, yahoo and msn and i have the same issue as you, i just stick with email and bbm.
    10-04-10 10:50 PM
    I am on .246 and get the same message with Google Talk (no contact available) when I select a picture and Send... Google Talk. Also, the paperclip icon in Google Talk is greyed out when in a chat... OS 6.x or Google Talk bug?

10-04-10 10:54 PM
    Yes. I will try to email google to make them aware of it!

10-05-10 07:34 AM
    i have tried to send pics on 3 different builds of bb6 through google talk, yahoo and msn and i have the same issue as you, i just stick with email and bbm.
    I have that same issue too! I used to be able to upload pictures on Google Talk and now I am unable. Any suggestions?
    01-09-11 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD