Anyone else having the touchscreen go completely wacky in a text message while trying to scroll up or down? Scrolling in emails are just fine, but texts are messed up. Just wondering if its my screen or the firmware.
    08-21-11 01:34 PM
    Ok, it looks like it's not just my phone. Saw that it's happening with the 9900 series phones too.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...scroll-640276/

Anyway, if anyone else is having this issue, it looks like the workaround for now is to switch from bubble style messaging to stripes. Seems to work smoothly that way.
    08-21-11 05:48 PM
    A bit old thread. This didn't work for me. I set it to combine sequential messages and it worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 07:20 PM
    Sometimes it just doesn't scroll at all for me. Kind of annoying when I forget what someone told me at the beginning of the convo and I want to scroll back up to the top to check it out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    11-13-11 08:16 PM
    Help mine is all messed up as well I have a torch and this so sucks how can I fix this PLEASE help me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-11 12:50 AM
    Used to have this issue at times and I think it might be due to the OS. Since I upgraded to 7.1 I haven't this happen. When it did, I had to do a battery pull to fix it.
    12-27-11 10:09 AM
    Sometimes when you receive another text from the person your scroll is locked on, it unlocks the scroll again. But then there's no telling when it will happen again. It is annoying and inconvieniant.
    01-01-12 10:13 PM
    So how do we fix this?

the scroll works for all my other conversations, except for my GF, being my GF meaning there are plenty of text messages.
    01-05-12 02:22 PM
    Never mind, the sequential thing fixed. i kinda like it too.
    01-05-12 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD