Am I reading this correctly-if my screen has any kind of wiggle that's worth returning it? I.e. they will switch it out for a new one at ATT if I complain about it? I'm nearing the end of my 30-day grace period and was wondering. I noticed some people saying they returned their phone, got a new one and the screen stopped wiggling. But I'm wondering if that was just because it was new and after normal wear it would start to wiggle again.

Any help? Thanks so much.
    09-24-10 03:26 PM
    You can exchange your phone for virtually any reason except obvious physical damage within the first 30 days through all the major retailers including AT&T stores I have been associated with (I'm in the wireless business.) A wobbly screen would certainly qualify for an exchange if your phone is in otherwise like-new condition. If it will make you feel better, by all means do it.
    09-24-10 03:44 PM
    Thanks for your advice but if it's just going to eventually wobble again then I'm not going to mess with it. Did anyone else exchange and the screen stayed sturdy?
    09-24-10 03:49 PM
    My partner exchanged his original for a new one- (chrome chip and wobble.) He got a made in mexico one, if that matters, I don't know. But it's been three weeks and no sign of the wobble.
    09-24-10 04:18 PM
    I returned my first one for front buttons and got another, the screen was solid for the first two weeks and eventually developed a slight play when I have it closed and type on the lower bottom portion. I think all phones will eventually develope this issue over time depending on how often you open/close the device screen. But why not get a new one if you are within your 30 days should be the question! Haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 04:20 PM
    haha i just dont want to be THAT guy that complains about a little wiggle. I'm not sure if it really bugs me, but it does wiggle and if I purposely play with it I notice it of course. Seems to bug others a lot more than me, but I guess I could go in put on a show and act like it's a big deal to get a new phone...
    09-24-10 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD