Yes I have emailed the vendors most are slow to respond I guess.. Others have told me I must re purchase their apps as I can only install it 2 times with the same license key..

As far as ag is concerned.. I thought forums were a place to interact with people and meet people with the same interest as you.. My point is this.. I'm sure every question has been asked about a blackberry on this site and has been answered.. Sorry if I don't search the forum and read EVERY post and I need this "hand holding" as u call it.. I simply enjoy the conversation and love the fact that I can get deferent opinions with a minimal amount of work. Forgive me but I thought that would be kinda convenient to just ask the question in case something I might have over looked and might not have been posted yet. I'm sorry if I offended you but after ready every post down the line seeing the same response to darn near every post about the search function I felt I needed to remind myself that their is a point to a forum otherwise someone would just create one big tutorial and shut people up all together =)

Once again thanks to the kind people who have patients for people like myself! People who enjoy the simple things in life. Like social interaction..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-10 11:44 PM
    To be fair, I think that both parties are in the wrong here. And to the OP, I knew there was a little bit of wobble on the Torch, but 6.5mm... and isn't helped by any case... that needs replacing my friend. As for the vendors, if you purchased them from the BlackBerry App World, there's an option in My World (can never remember what it's called) that taps into your BlackBerry ID and identifies all the apps you have installed and lets you reinstall them for free.

It seems to get around the developers saying 2-installs per license key thing as well. I mean it's YOUR BlackBerry, and with the same BlackBerry ID, it's most likely YOU reinstalling it when YOU purchased it in the first place. Stick to buying from BlackBerry App World and CrackBerry App Superstore to avoid that problem in the future
    12-30-10 06:50 AM
    To be fair, I think that both parties are in the wrong here. And to the OP, I knew there was a little bit of wobble on the Torch, but 6.5mm... and isn't helped by any case... that needs replacing my friend. As for the vendors, if you purchased them from the BlackBerry App World, there's an option in My World (can never remember what it's called) that taps into your BlackBerry ID and identifies all the apps you have installed and lets you reinstall them for free.

It seems to get around the developers saying 2-installs per license key thing as well. I mean it's YOUR BlackBerry, and with the same BlackBerry ID, it's most likely YOU reinstalling it when YOU purchased it in the first place. Stick to buying from BlackBerry App World and CrackBerry App Superstore to avoid that problem in the future
    Yes I was wrong I admit.. I did search the forums and I was annoyed at all the "use the search fuction" posts...

But ok let's get past that.

Yea when I log in on my new device it says would you like to change to the pin blah blah blah
    When I go to reinstall my apps say for instance I wanna install quick launch I do it gives me my license key I go to put it in I get a invalid key message.
    Same with all the apps
    Most of them give me new license keys no problem but 6tools still hasn't responded memory up pro tells me I have to purchase the app again as they will not give me another license key those are just a few off the top of my head I know I can do with out these apps just annoys me as I just purchased them both a few weeks ago when I was still using my 9700

12-30-10 05:35 PM
    Yes I was wrong I admit.. I did search the forums and I was annoyed at all the "use the search fuction" posts...
    I am only going to make this point one more time. At no point did I tell you to search or post one of those stupid Let Me Google That For You links. What I did, and YES dammit, I thought it was helpful was to show you another way of searching for your answer as well as what to look for.

If you got annoyed by a genuine attempt to help answer your question that is entirely on you. There was NO attempt at making you or your question look stupid. That was YOUR read of it.

Now I'm done. Sheesh!

12-30-10 06:37 PM
    I was done after the first post. But it seemed to turn into a topic about my post to you instead of the question asked..

And you said and I quote.. In the search engine of your choice type..

Ok so maybe u did not say use the search function. But you did say search.. Haha either way I said I was sorry and really wish it would just be dropped.

By the way I went to AT&T to try to return the phone.. I don't know if I got a lazy sales person or not but, he seemed to think it was normal..
    Oh well one can only hope they will get the 9780 on the network soon =(

12-30-10 07:13 PM
    You will generally find that the in store personnel lack either the ambition or
    actual knowledge to diagnosis an issue and take the path of least resistance.

Replace the phone and get you out of their store so they can get back to the
    really important stuff, like updating their Facebook page
    asuprice likes this.
    12-30-10 08:26 PM
    AG is a tremendous resource. Use his advice as you will. Notice that he is "Retired". There is a reason for that. You must deal with it.
    12-31-10 05:36 AM
    Returned device twice. One for dropping it and chipping the front and second track pad getting stuck. The third one is the charm. The screen doesn't budge at all and have been using it for 3 days. I saw instant wiggle on the first one within a day. Return it for a new one.

12-31-10 09:41 AM
    Well I'm still sitting with the same device unfortunately ha ha I'm thinking about going back in again today try to see if I can't get a more cooperating sales person

12-31-10 10:41 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD