10-16-10 09:54 PM
55 123
tools
    I've tried zagg and bse on my torch. Bse is far better feeling. Feels like nothing it is there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Zagg is the worst screen protector that could have been created hahaha. Kind of a PITA to put on, its too... flacid LOL, couldnt come up with another word.
    10-15-10 11:42 AM
    83xx series I never used covers...

8900 I started and happy with Clarivue brand.

Buddy had an 9700 and put a nasty scratch in it a week after he got it after dropping it while putting his Christmas tree up - the metal arm of a fake one caught his pocket. He had to spend $130 on a new LCD. A quality screen protector probably would have saved him.

I had my Torch for a week, I'm a "no case" kind of guy. I'll toss it in my dress shirt pocket or my pants. After a week, I started to notice a couple very very small marks on the screen. Without hesitation I put on a Seidio crystal clear and have noticed NO difference in sensitivity or clarity. I know that I can spend $7 on a new screen protector a couple times if it gets nasty versus voiding my warranty and spending $150 on a new digitzier or LCD.

I just can't imagine not having them on today's expensive devices. Crap happens!
    10-15-10 11:44 AM
    Zagg is the worst screen protector that could have been created hahaha. Kind of a PITA to put on, its too... flacid LOL, couldnt come up with another word.
    I know!!! It's horrible! The orange peel look totally ruins the phone. I only use clairvue screen protectors and they have been perfect for all my blackberries, camcorders and cameras.
    10-15-10 03:35 PM
    So which is the best screen protector for the Torch?
    10-16-10 03:59 PM
    I installed a BSE on mine a few days ago and I'm loving it. It doesn't have any negative effect on the touch screen, and if you take your time and install it properly you can't tell it's on. There is no "orange peel" effect either.

Boxwave also makes an awesome product (the crystal).
    10-16-10 09:54 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD