hi guys i,ve just spent the last hour looking through posts to try and find a screenlock has anybody found a solution to the problem yet?
    10-30-10 05:39 PM
    Patternlock
    10-30-10 05:52 PM
    Pattern Lock or BerrySlider. I have used both with no issues at all. I prefer BerrySlider but that's just my personal opinion. I'm sure there are lots of otherd that prefer PatterLock or some other 3rd party app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 06:03 PM
    I also use Pattern Lock..it's similar to what comes standard on Android phones..
    10-30-10 06:53 PM
    I also use BerryLock but find that sometimes I can unlock the phone and it won't show up. I hold the BB button down and two instances of it will be running in the background. One, if I click, will do nothing until I hit the end key. The other instance brings up the interface where I can slide the button and end both running in the BG. Alas, just in case you try that one and have the same problem, that's the solution.

(running .246)

10-30-10 06:55 PM
    so where do i get pattern lock then?
    10-31-10 03:57 AM
    Wow. Get serious.

LMGT4U - Teach your lazy friends to use the internets

10-31-10 04:47 AM
    got patternlock now but for some reason the button at the top of the phone still works and is making patternlock useless
    10-31-10 05:11 AM
    You need to go into the pattern lock options/setup and have it activate by pressing the lock button. There is an option for it, it may take some searching but its there.

I have pattern lock but it doesn't work nearly as flawlessly on the torch as it did on my storm.

10-31-10 07:12 AM
    got patternlock now but for some reason the button at the top of the phone still works and is making patternlock useless
    Options>Third Party Applications>Patternlock>General>Assign to hardware lock key>Yes

There you go.
    10-31-10 07:37 AM
    Wow. Get serious.

LMGT4U - Teach your lazy friends to use the internets

ROFLMAO.. never seen that before but certainly fitting for a lot of things I've read in these forums.

So much easier to just ask someone then to actually do the leg work yourself
    10-31-10 07:49 AM
    its kinda working ok now thanks
    10-31-10 01:48 PM
    Options>Third Party Applications>Patternlock>General>Assign to hardware lock key>Yes

There you go.
    Is that only available on the full version? I don't have that option on the lite version

10-31-10 06:05 PM
    I guess so. I don't have the lite version, but it works on the paid version.
    10-31-10 08:46 PM
    Just a quick question. Does stormslider kill battery?

10-31-10 09:03 PM
    I was using PatternLock on launch day when I picked up my Torch but I noticed at times the program would be really slow or unresponsive and Im eventually turned it off. Granted - at the time it wasn't technically compatible with OS6 yet...

Since its been a couple months can anyone tell me if it has improved?
    11-01-10 08:18 AM
    I was using PatternLock on launch day when I picked up my Torch but I noticed at times the program would be really slow or unresponsive and Im eventually turned it off. Granted - at the time it wasn't technically compatible with OS6 yet...

Since its been a couple months can anyone tell me if it has improved?
    Have been running the paid version for over a month flawlessly. Never had any issue.
    11-01-10 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD