Hi everyone, hope you all having a great holiday season! Just wanting to find out if anyone else out there is having a problem with scrolling up and down the screen in which the screen will bounce right back to the top by itself and then you got to start all over again. I dont have any themes installed on the phone, so I dont understand why this is happening? I have done a battery pull but still does not fix it.

12-24-10 08:19 AM
    Have you installed any new apps when this started happening?
    12-24-10 08:22 AM
    Have you installed any new apps when this started happening?
    nope.
    12-24-10 08:23 AM
    I would take it back to Rogers and try to get a replacement
    12-24-10 08:25 AM
    I would take it back to Rogers and try to get a replacement
    Thats what I am thinking of doing... the only thing I am not going to like is trying to find a parking spot at the mall.
    12-24-10 08:47 AM
    Thats what I am thinking of doing... the only thing I am not going to like is trying to find a parking spot at the mall.
    LOL I feel for ya there, I have to go to AT&T myself today(need to activate my wives x-mas present). The mall parking will be horrendous.
    12-24-10 08:56 AM
    I have a similar problem on My 9780. But when I'm scrolling from left to right it will bounce. I don't think it starts over from the beginning; in my case I think it start scrolling from where I left off before the bounce.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 09:49 AM
    Mine has done that a time or two. I believe that it happens when there is a new post to the feed. More investigation is needed (I'll keep an eye out) but I dont think your phone is defective.

Glenn
    12-24-10 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD