Heya Everyone,

I just received my new Torch and while switching everything over I noticed that on the new phone all the white screen are a rose colour compared to my old Torch. Is there a warm up period or some way to change the colours through options?

Has anyone else noticed this before?

Thanks
    12-07-10 03:38 PM
    Never heard of a warm up period. Sounds more like the screen may be pooched.
    Take it back to the store and show them. Ask to see another and if it isn't rose
    colored take that one in exchange.
    12-07-10 03:47 PM
    could be a stupid question, but did you put a screen protector on?
    That can cause a rainbow effect...
    12-07-10 04:22 PM
    nah, this is brand new right out of the box and I haven't put a screen protector on it yet. Kinda strange. I got this shipped to me so I'll have to go that route again. I might take it to a store and have them open one up and see. Is there anyway to adjust the colour on the screen manually?

On a seperate note, I did notice with this new phone the battery was made in Japan as suppose to China and the memory card that came in it was a 4 speed rating as suppose to the 2 that was coming in them before.
    12-07-10 04:54 PM
    I'd take it back. If you had it shipped, see if you can get a store to swap it. I've been successful at that especially when the phone is bad.
    12-07-10 04:55 PM
    This is my 4th phone I've had through them and I've been sending them back with legit problems; such as, keyboard not working, track pad sticking when pressed X2. I love the phone, but these things are becoming a pain in the arse.

I've tried to swap in the store, but Rogers is very much against that because it messes up their point-of-sale accounting. I may go to the store and have the store rep verify the problem before I send it back. grrrrr.
    12-07-10 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD