I have 2 basic questions.
    1 - how can I save a picture after I have rotated?
    2 - how can I lock the numbers on the keypad? I tried pressing shift + alt but the letters keep coming back.

Tks all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 05:56 AM
    For the 1st question, I have the same problem as you and do not know how to save the picture after rotation.

To lock the numbers in virtual keyboard mode, hold down the '!?123' button for about 2 seconds. This locks it and a little 'padlock' icon is shown about the '!?123'.
    10-26-10 07:03 AM
    I have 2 basic questions.
    1 - how can I save a picture after I have rotated?
    2 - how can I lock the numbers on the keypad? I tried pressing shift + alt but the letters keep coming back.

Tks all

for #1 check out imgLite here imgLite - Resize, Rotate and Crop pictures in the Media, Files and Camera Applications - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    10-26-10 11:25 AM
    To lock the numbers in virtual keyboard mode, hold down the '!?123' button for about 2 seconds. This locks it and a little 'padlock' icon is shown about the '!?123'.
    What is the '!?123' button?
    10-26-10 12:09 PM
    The button that switches the keys from letters to numbers/characters etc.
    10-26-10 12:29 PM
    The button that switches the keys from letters to numbers/characters etc.
    You're talking about the virtual keyboard, correct? What about number lock on the physical keyboard?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Left alt + left shift for Num Lock. Left alt + right shift for CAPS lock.
    Last edited by TNCC97; 10-26-10 at 12:54 PM.
    10-26-10 12:44 PM
    As it stands now, imgLite doesn't work properly with the Torch. I wouldn't know about other BlackBerrys.

10-26-10 01:59 PM
    You're talking about the virtual keyboard, correct? What about number lock on the physical keyboard?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Left alt + left shift for Num Lock. Left alt + right shift for CAPS lock.
    Thanks, I've been wondering the same thing myself. just getting ready to ask the question when I happened on this thread.
    10-26-10 03:15 PM
    Thank u all.
    So I guess still there is no solution for the rotate image issue.

10-26-10 03:20 PM
    nothing? anyone?
    10-28-10 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD