09-24-10 01:39 PM
84 ... 234
tools
    that picture is wrong... ur date is either wrong or the website is wrong because i WORK at Best Buy and i can GUARANTEE 110% they will not be selling them tmrw and it IS delayed until Sept. 30th
    The date and time are correct. The graphic is wrong, there is no doubt in my mind that not one torch will be sold in Canada today. I just found it ammusing that Best Buy didn't catch that, it was a newly added graphic that was obviously made a while ago, that they didn't think to edit before posting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 08:30 AM
    Roger's Torch page just updated to include the delay

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/bb...h_0901-_-torch
    09-24-10 08:50 AM
    hahaha. The rogers store employees will found out at the end of the day when they get nothing. The web knew about this a week ago and they are just finding out now...sad.
    09-24-10 08:57 AM
    Not a big surprise. I read lots about the company I work for on the web long before it comes out through company channels.
    09-24-10 10:26 AM
    Thats when there shipment comes. I've been dealing with that Rogers Plus manager for 10+ years. He said when the shipment arrives he'd give me a call tomorrow and I can pick one up for full price. If I wanted it for the 3 year price I'd have to wait till the 30th. So I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt since he was right. I just wanted a confirmation.

And yes I'm subscribed to that thread I'm not subscribed to this one so I respond faster to that one.
    So how did that go for you?
    09-24-10 11:42 AM
    i cant believe the MODERATORS changed my subject heading to RUMOUR after i posted the above links.

they are just as delusional as some of the posters.

i guess theres no use posting when the torchs will REALLY be available because no will believe me again.

i'll just go pick mine up and enjoy it on my own........................
    09-24-10 11:57 AM
    i cant believe the MODERATORS changed my subject heading to RUMOUR after i posted the above links.

they are just as delusional as some of the posters.

i guess theres no use posting when the torchs will REALLY be available because no will believe me again.

i'll just go pick mine up and enjoy it on my own........................
    Ridiculous, isn't it? Even CB's front page is saying the Torch is delayed. Is that a rumor too?

I wonder if Chrisd534 and the other naysayers will apologize to you.
    09-24-10 12:11 PM
    maybe it is a rumour? im going to call the Rogers store and see if they have any in. i heard from a friends uncles brothers sisters aunt that one of the stores received 400 units today.

no apologies needed- i just wanted to share some info.

Serioulsy though, could Rogers have waited any longer to update their Torch page???
    09-24-10 01:07 PM
    maybe it is a rumour? im going to call the Rogers store and see if they have any in. i heard from a friends uncles brothers sisters aunt that one of the stores received 400 units today.

no apologies needed- i just wanted to share some info.

Serioulsy though, could Rogers have waited any longer to update their Torch page???
    the only reason i think it was labeled rumored is cause there was nothing from rogers officially...

a lot of people say a lot of things... CB didn't post the delay till Rogers updated their page, even though everyone knew about it..

i know it's frustrating to share info to the community and get reamed for it, but forums are just people that are skeptical cause of the bogus info that's shared 95% of the time..

you had info that was correct, but i guess no link or anything to back it up.. that's the reason i guess..

but thanks for letting us know.. even i was skeptical, but also knew it was a possibility.. ; >
    09-24-10 01:39 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD