10-18-10 04:19 PM
1,267 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    I'm waiting outside a Rogers store right now!!! 30 min till opening, late for work. Blah!!! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 09:28 AM
    Screw work lol.

09-30-10 09:37 AM
    So I'm guessing people are waiting outside rogers stores???
    Just want to know if there is a buzz

09-30-10 09:38 AM
    I just dropped by my local Rogers store and they said their shipment is coming in around noon. He said so far no one has dropped by inquiring about it this morning, and he's receiving around 10. I'm going back on my lunch break to pick one up
    09-30-10 09:54 AM
    So is this Customer Relations thing by chance? Because the first one I talked to was being mean. Said I couldn't get an early upgrade. I have 4 more months left. And people who just got 9700 are getting early upgrades. Which came out not long ago... This is crazy!

I'm on hold for another CR. Hopefully, a different one. I'm going from 8900 to 9800!
    Replying to my post. Second CR, male (bonus!), Torch 9800 arriving in 3-5 business days! Hail all men! And I'm a dude too, we really are too good for this world! Hehehe.

That woman first time sounded like she's having a terrible day and just bashed me in the face and kept repeating "no", "like i said, blah blah" Gimme a break! Anyways, I'm done with this! I'll get my phone and I'll be cool like the rest of you!

Good luck everyone!
    09-30-10 09:57 AM
    wow so after 1.5 hours of calls between myself and business solutions i finally get my torch, at 830 when tehy opened they told me they didnt have any in the system, call back at 9 same answer, call back at 920 going into a meeting they tell me that they are first filling backwayrds!!!, this is where i lost it, i had a back-order and they cancelled it saying they were all being cancelled and back order were not going to be fulfilled, so while shes investigating this the CALL DROPS, gotta love rogers, call back after meeting 20 minutes later and its STILL not in the system, i ask him to go investigae this back-order issue further, after 10 minutes on hold he goes it just popped up in the system lets order it, now im not using my line to upgrade im using someone elses on my corporte plan, tells me this line isnt eligible, when it WAS 3 days ago, more investigation....blah blah blah it finally got ordere!!!! (there was even a point i put rogeres on hold to make a little speech) and it will be here in 1-2 days
    09-30-10 10:05 AM
    wow so after 1.5 hours of calls between myself and business solutions i finally get my torch, at 830 when tehy opened they told me they didnt have any in the system, call back at 9 same answer, call back at 920 going into a meeting they tell me that they are first filling backwayrds!!!, this is where i lost it, i had a back-order and they cancelled it saying they were all being cancelled and back order were not going to be fulfilled, so while shes investigating this the CALL DROPS, gotta love rogers, call back after meeting 20 minutes later and its STILL not in the system, i ask him to go investigae this back-order issue further, after 10 minutes on hold he goes it just popped up in the system lets order it, now im not using my line to upgrade im using someone elses on my corporte plan, tells me this line isnt eligible, when it WAS 3 days ago, more investigation....blah blah blah it finally got ordere!!!! (there was even a point i put rogeres on hold to make a little speech) and it will be here in 1-2 days
    How are you getting it so fast

09-30-10 10:39 AM
    Bestbuy in ottawa did not get Rogers shipment yet , they have Telus, Bell and virgen F@@@!!!!
    09-30-10 10:54 AM
    My parcel with charging pod, screen protector etc is at my post office for me to pick up in a while. At around 2pm I'll find out whether they'll let me pick one up at the store (which received 12) or have to wait the dreaded 3-5 business days!
    09-30-10 11:35 AM
    How are you getting it so fast

corporate account
    09-30-10 11:51 AM
    Just left the rogers plus store with my new torch

09-30-10 11:53 AM
    To all that get this device please let us know if it supports TalkSpot officially or unofficially.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ro...lkspot-534362/
    09-30-10 11:58 AM
    Rogers Miranda said on the blog that all you have to do is call them to add TalkSpot to your account.
    09-30-10 12:01 PM
    ROGERS Torch's are unavailable at nearly every Best Buy in the country, may not be in till tomorrow or even next week.

Even Roger's stores in my area have no stock at all, what a let down.
    09-30-10 12:02 PM
    Grabbed mine 2 hours ago from a rogers store, just installed an invisible shield screen protector on it.
    09-30-10 12:49 PM
    got mine this morning on the way to work! unbelievable so far!
    09-30-10 12:50 PM
    I ran into a guy last night with an AT&T Torch and we started talking. He's loving his as much as I love my unbranded one.

09-30-10 12:58 PM
    Just a quick note to say I'm typing on my torch. 249 upgrade with a fifty mail in rebate. Pictures later if required.

09-30-10 01:57 PM
    just got mine abotu an hour ago havent turned it on or anything yet but from initial impressions pleased with the feel...feels very solid and surpisingly it is smaller then the 9000 when closed...however the keyboard feels a bit weird as I have had to go back to my 9000 for this last month as my 9700 had water damage. ALSO a quick question for all of you that got your rogers torch...mine only had a screen protector and a sticker on the back of teh battery cover...is it me or dont we ususally have some protective covering over the camera lens part and the track pad and send and end keys?
    09-30-10 02:03 PM
    just got mine abotu an hour ago havent turned it on or anything yet but from initial impressions pleased with the feel...feels very solid and surpisingly it is smaller then the 9000 when closed...however the keyboard feels a bit weird as I have had to go back to my 9000 for this last month as my 9700 had water damage. ALSO a quick question for all of you that got your rogers torch...mine only had a screen protector and a sticker on the back of teh battery cover...is it me or dont we ususally have some protective covering over the camera lens part and the track pad and send and end keys?
    congratts bud, just open it and fired it up and stop stressing
    09-30-10 02:14 PM
    hahaha your right time to put this torch to the test! what os are you running by the way just saw in another thread that the telus ones have .216 are we running the same or is it .246 for us
    09-30-10 02:19 PM
    I got mine around 2 hours ago. I stopped in one Rogers wireless shop and they wouldn't sell me one even though they were in stock, because they were reserved for new customers. So I went to another shop (A Rogers Plus store) and they had no issues giving me one. I paid $249+$35 (administration fee) minus a $50 mail in rebate. So I'll be paying $235 in the end. Not bad considering I'm only 21 months in my current plan. I could have got it for $200 with the mail in rebate if I got it over the phone with Rogers, but couldn't wait!

So far...I'm loving this device. I'm coming from a Curve 8900 and find the 9800 to be very snappy, and I LOVE the touch screen and trackpad combo. I see myself using this form factor for a very long time. I'm still going through and installing all my usual apps, and setting it up the way I like.

Thank god for Google Sync, because that saved me lots of time with my contacts and Calendar
    09-30-10 02:25 PM
    hahaha your right time to put this torch to the test! what os are you running by the way just saw in another thread that the telus ones have .216 are we running the same or is it .246 for us
    not sure if your asking me but i dont have my torch yet

hopefully next week via UPS man lol
    09-30-10 02:29 PM
    Just a quick heads up for those that are looking to take advantage of the 6gig/$30month Rogers promotion. This is for data ONLY. If you have the 500mb data package and you switch to the 6gig you loose name display, call display, etc. I found that out the hard way and have been on hold with Rogers for 30mins now trying to get my value bundle back. My own fault for mis-reading my account info/data package info.
    Oh and Rogers website, currently, is completely useless due to the volumes ha ha.
    09-30-10 03:18 PM
    I'm at the store and came to a large line-up. They got other batch of iphones on the same day . I was hoping not to stand in line.

09-30-10 03:26 PM
1,267 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD