Hey I didn't know that. It would have been much better than waiting for the mail one to go through!
    You should log in to your account to check if that link is on your account. I mailed one in as well, but when I saw it on my account, I clicked on it anyways. I'm not sure what happens with the one I mailed in, but the online method worked for me right away. The link should be in with the regular list of services, like "Change sim card", "Upgrade Phone", etc.
    10-10-10 12:15 PM
    mexico 5 build and its solid as ****
    10-10-10 12:18 PM
    You should log in to your account to check if that link is on your account. I mailed one in as well, but when I saw it on my account, I clicked on it anyways. I'm not sure what happens with the one I mailed in, but the online method worked for me right away. The link should be in with the regular list of services, like "Change sim card", "Upgrade Phone", etc.
    Nope - it's not there...oh well!
    10-10-10 12:22 PM
    I just noticed this now.. my torch does not have any rogers branding on it anywhere on the bezel or anything

is that the same with all you guys'?
    I don't think any of the Canadian versions have carrier branding on them. And they say "5 mp autofocus" on the camera piece instead of "Torch" like the American version.
    10-10-10 01:30 PM
    You can use speed dial via touch screen, just press and hold for a few seconds
    Yea, but I can't conveniently dial the numbers i have programmed to letters. Restricted to numbers 1-9 now.
    10-11-10 12:49 PM
    I am with Rogers for 8 years. I have 10.5 months remaining of my 3 year contract. Yesterday I called Rogers customer relation to get a better plan for less. My current plan:
    250 day
    unlimited weeknights/weekend after 6
    CID, voice mail, who called
    Rogers to Rogers
    125 text
    6 GB data
    All for $52 + 6.95 SAF+0.75 911+taxes.

I told them that my friends that i have referred to Rogers have better plans for less money ( more min, long distance, more text, discount on data, unld incoming ).

All the offered was to add 100 min a day and 100 long distance.

Should I try calling again for more or is this good?

I want what I have right now but would like 100-200 more day min, 100-200 long distance, 100-200 text and get $10-15 monthly credit for the data.

I have 3 cell lines with them, internet and home phone for the monthly bill of $225.

Thanks for your input!
    10-11-10 04:09 PM
    If you dont need all the minutes ask to trade the extra minutes they are offering you for more texts. Other than that your plan is pretty darn good in my eyes.
    10-11-10 05:38 PM
    soooo mad. ordered mine oct 2nd. apparently its "stuck" in the system. the 5th business day was friday that just passed. its been escalated with their track and trace department. and apparently THAT alone takes 2-3 business days. im furious. ive spend a few hours talking to different ppl from rogers and they cant help more than that. all they can do is tell me its being processed. it was an early HUP so i cant even go pick it up in store. this sucks. i dont even have a tracking number.
    10-11-10 05:39 PM
    If you dont need all the minutes ask to trade the extra minutes they are offering you for more texts. Other than that your plan is pretty darn good in my eyes.
    I do need more min and long distance. I know that there plans like mine for $10-$15 less a month. They usually have $10-$15 credit for data and also more min, long distance, unlimited incoming and more text ( I don't text that much so 200-300 would be OK ) for around $45 all included.
    10-11-10 08:12 PM
    FYI - noticed the price on a torch at the local walmart is less than $170 for rogers/bell/telus. i dont know the details though lol
    10-11-10 09:37 PM
    its on sale and i switched to bell for the torch cause Rogers wanted me to pay $350 cause I dont have a credit whereas Bell said $200 and I get it back in 6months +interest.
    10-12-10 10:21 AM
    FYI - noticed the price on a torch at the local walmart is less than $170 for rogers/bell/telus. i dont know the details though lol
    I was shopping at Wal-Mart last Saturday and noticed that too. I asked the employee to check if I�m eligible for upgrade. She entered my info on computer and said yes. I asked her what�s the price I have to pay and if I remember correctly she said $168.88+$50 ( rebate that I would get back ) +35 activation.
    10-12-10 11:16 AM
    just placed my 6th order for the torch with rogers....hopefully they can get this one right
    10-12-10 01:43 PM
    just placed my 6th order for the torch with rogers....hopefully they can get this one right
    I hope so too!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 01:45 PM
    I ordered my Torch yesterday through customer relations. Hopefully it comes soon! I also changed to a family plan in the process. For 2 phones, I'm getting:
    400 daytime min
    free evening (9pm) & weekend
    1 gb data
    unlimited network calling (rogers/fido)
    caller ID, voicemail
    2,500 sent text

$101.80 per month (tax/fees included)
    10-12-10 02:13 PM
    Got mine today, takes awhile to get used to. Hopefully will be comfortable with it in the next few days. Been busy at work havent really got a chance to play around
    10-12-10 03:33 PM
    Why did you return it

I ordered one from Rogers, friend warned me they canceled his order without telling him and so I might not get my phone. Ended up finding the Torch at a local store that would sell to me without contract, and Rogers didn't respond to any of my messages (calls or emails) to cancel the order so the phone shipped anyway.
    10-12-10 09:54 PM
    still no tracking number for the replacement phone. hahaha here we go again, this time I'm in no rush... I have one to play with! =P
    10-13-10 08:25 AM
    still no tracking number for the replacement phone. hahaha here we go again, this time I'm in no rush... I have one to play with! =P
    Hopefully your replacement works better than mine did.
    10-13-10 08:33 AM
    order #6 failed so order #7 here we go!!!
    10-13-10 12:16 PM
    I got the tracking number phone should be here soon

10-13-10 02:20 PM
    BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED!!!!! took 8 orders but finally, now to wait for ups
    10-13-10 07:16 PM
    BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED!!!!! took 8 orders but finally, now to wait for ups
    Yahhhooooooo about time lol. You will love it!

10-13-10 08:32 PM
    What's wrong with the first phone you got, that you had to swap for another one?

but it is true, at least this time around you have one to play around with/
    10-13-10 09:17 PM
    Yahhhooooooo about time lol. You will love it!

i know, it was so hard all long weekend watching my girlfriend play with hers, and setting it up for her
    10-14-10 12:44 AM
1,267 ... 48495051
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD