just got mine 20 minutes ago
    10-08-10 02:42 PM
    So after using my phone all day the battery is only at 70%... That's even with the phone searching for service all day because my work building sucks and has no service most of the time so I'm pretty impressed seeing how with my 9000 I would have to charge it every 4 hrs and my torch has been unplugged for 9 hrs.. No 10! Woohoo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 04:51 PM
    So after using my phone all day the battery is only at 70%... That's even with the phone searching for service all day because my work building sucks and has no service most of the time so I'm pretty impressed seeing how with my 9000 I would have to charge it every 4 hrs and my torch has been unplugged for 9 hrs.. No 10! Woohoo

'bout time! Glad to hear you finally got your Torch Lauren.

I just got mine a few hours ago - pretty happy with it so far, I'll probably post a review in a week or so. =)

(I'm actually tethering from my Torch right now! Aw yeah!)
    10-08-10 06:21 PM
    well rogers has now cancelled my 5th order on my blackberry torch, im really sick of these guys its pretty pathetic
    10-08-10 06:32 PM
    well rogers has now cancelled my 5th order on my blackberry torch, im really sick of these guys its pretty pathetic
    sorry to hear that....did they give you a reason why?
    10-08-10 06:43 PM
    Ive had the phone for 3 days now.
    I honestly love every aspect of this phone.
    the smalled processor that some are complaining about doesnt make a difference in my opinion.
    to everyone that doesnt yet have their phone, i hope you get it soon, and remember its worth the wait!
    10-08-10 11:36 PM
    just got mine 20 minutes ago
    Ha that's funny, mine was delivered the same time you got yours. I only noticed that because I was lurk'n here kill'n time

Mexico 4 build and I am very pleased with this device so far.
    WiFi, Bluetooth and e-mail were all set-up seamlessly & smooth.
    I find it very responsive with very good battery life so far.

**Anyone in need of BlackBerry accessories go to Best Buy, everything BB is 50% off until Sunday **
    10-09-10 12:11 AM
    Ha that's funny, mine was delivered the same time you got yours. I only noticed that because I was lurk'n here kill'n time

Mexico 4 build and I am very pleased with this device so far.
    WiFi, Bluetooth and e-mail were all set-up seamlessly & smooth.
    I find it very responsive with very good battery life so far.

**Anyone in need of BlackBerry accessories go to Best Buy, everything BB is 50% off until Sunday **
    hows the device of the mexico 4 build? any wiggle?
    10-09-10 12:15 AM
    Finally got my shipping notice today.

Will get on Tuesday or Wednesday the latest..

Can't waitt!
    10-09-10 12:33 AM
    yeah, I got the wiggle on one out of the langley warehouse. It isn't bad but slightly more noticeable than the ones I tested in the store.
    10-09-10 12:40 AM
    yeah, I got the wiggle on one out of the langley warehouse. It isn't bad but slightly more noticeable than the ones I tested in the store.
    made in?.....
    10-09-10 12:51 AM
    I just returned a brand new unopened Torch back to Rogers, hopefully someone else will get theirs in return!

10-09-10 02:41 AM
    I just noticed this now.. my torch does not have any rogers branding on it anywhere on the bezel or anything

is that the same with all you guys'?
    10-09-10 03:05 AM
    I just noticed this now.. my torch does not have any rogers branding on it anywhere on the bezel or anything

is that the same with all you guys'?
    There's no logo anywhere, which is pretty nice.
    10-09-10 03:10 AM
    I kunda wish it said torch on the back... But its nice that it doesn't say rogers...

I alsi hope when I get the replacement they send a new charger.. This one I have now doesn't seem to connect all the time then I have to kinda wiggle it to get the charge symbol, but not all the time so I dunno.. But I just tried youtube last night on wifi.. What a huge difference! And it doesnt use much data at all

10-09-10 09:39 AM
    I just returned a brand new unopened Torch back to Rogers, hopefully someone else will get theirs in return!

Why did you return it

10-09-10 09:40 AM
    I've had mine for three days now. Overall, I like the device. I find it a little less convenient to make calls than my previous device because I have to slide open the screen in order to access the speed dial numbers i programed using letters.

There's also also a slight wiggle on mine. I have a mexico 5. It's quite noticeable. When closed, the bottom left and top right of the screen will teeter if i apply a slight bit of pressure. When open, it just outright wobbly!

Called in yesterday to have it replaced. They're sending me a new one. What a **** off.
    10-09-10 11:37 AM
    hows the device of the mexico 4 build? any wiggle?
    None whatsoever, it's a nice snug build. Slider moves just perfect, not too tight and not loose at all.
    Mind you I'm coming from an itoy so I wont use it that much, it is a nice keyboard though.
    10-09-10 12:03 PM
    Mexico Build 4, nice and solid and no complaints after 5 days now
    10-09-10 12:32 PM
    Mexico 5 and a slight wiggle that I didn't mind at all, but since I put on the Mobi clear hard shell case I ordered from CrackBerry Canada - No wiggle!!
    10-09-10 12:37 PM
    I've had mine for three days now. Overall, I like the device. I find it a little less convenient to make calls than my previous device because I have to slide open the screen in order to access the speed dial numbers i programed using letters.

There's also also a slight wiggle on mine. I have a mexico 5. It's quite noticeable. When closed, the bottom left and top right of the screen will teeter if i apply a slight bit of pressure. When open, it just outright wobbly!

Called in yesterday to have it replaced. They're sending me a new one. What a **** off.
    You can use speed dial via touch screen, just press and hold for a few seconds
    10-09-10 01:41 PM
    hey did anyone get their mail-in rebate for $50 from rogers in the BB torch's box? or does it get mail on its own?
    10-10-10 11:53 AM
    hey did anyone get their mail-in rebate for $50 from rogers in the BB torch's box? or does it get mail on its own?
    Can't remember if it was in the box. The girl at my store filled it in for me, put it in an envelope, addressed it, and gave it to me to mail off! That, and the fact that they negotiated an early HUP for me and let me get my Torch from the store as opposed to Customer Relations shipping it to me - they were really good to me!
    10-10-10 11:59 AM
    A few days after your upgrade, you should be able to log into your Rogers account and a link will appear that says something like "apply for MIR" or something, and you can just apply online. It takes like 2 minutes and the rebate is instantly applied to your account.
    10-10-10 12:07 PM
    Hey I didn't know that. It would have been much better than waiting for the mail one to go through!
    10-10-10 12:11 PM
1,267 ... 4748495051
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD