I can upgrade in just under 2 months. Are the stores able to do early hardware upgrades? or is that something I would need to call Customer Relations for?
    Len, your best bet is to call Retentions directly. Good luck!
    Last edited by the brother; 10-07-10 at 03:36 PM.
    10-07-10 02:09 PM
    That's better then....you get to play while you wait!
    lauren, you can go nuts with this one and get fingerprints all over it lol. maybe you will have an extra cleaning cloth at the end of all this?
    10-07-10 02:11 PM
    lauren, you can go nuts with this one and get fingerprints all over it lol. maybe you will have an extra cleaning cloth at the end of all this?
    hahahaha maybe!!! but yeah, at least i can keep this one till i get the new one! i love it by the way
    10-07-10 02:52 PM
    hahahaha maybe!!! but yeah, at least i can keep this one till i get the new one! i love it by the way
    should we close this thread? it was all about you anyways....hahaha
    10-07-10 03:12 PM
    Len, you best bet is to call Retentions directly. Good luck!
    I tried calling them and there was a message saying in a couple of days that number will no longer exist and that you have to call customer service. pretty lame
    10-07-10 03:24 PM
    I have the worst luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I know how you feel Lauren, I'm waiting for my replacement. I'm having issues with the sync cable; sometimes I can get it to work if I wiggle it in the phone. Seems like a loose connection in the mini usb port.
    10-07-10 03:36 PM
    should we close this thread? it was all about you anyways....hahaha
    i just saw the lauren poll --- too funny...

this thing is heavy eh?
    10-07-10 03:37 PM
    I know how you feel Lauren, I'm waiting for my replacement. I'm having issues with the sync cable; sometimes I can get it to work if I wiggle it in the phone. Seems like a loose connection in the mini usb port.
    i noticed that with mine too......................... i thought it was just the plug i had it in
    10-07-10 03:42 PM
    Guess what just came!!!!!!!!!
    Congratz Lauren hope you enjoy it
    10-07-10 03:59 PM
    Called in again, they still have no record of my interaction or ordering the phone. Yet I have everything written down about the plan they said i SIGNED for that day.

This is so frustrating.

Can I just go to the store and get one on an early HUP?
    10-07-10 04:02 PM
    I tried calling them and there was a message saying in a couple of days that number will no longer exist and that you have to call customer service. pretty lame
    So they are getting rid of the direct Customer Relations number? I wonder how long it will be until somebody leaks the new number?
    10-07-10 04:18 PM
    Called in again, they still have no record of my interaction or ordering the phone. Yet I have everything written down about the plan they said i SIGNED for that day.

This is so frustrating.

Can I just go to the store and get one on an early HUP?
    Just keep calling and calling, seemed to work for me. I finally got a tracking number, although it is Canada Post Expedited shipment, I hate CP. Much prefer UPS, the way Rogers usually ships. Ah well at least its on its way. I'll probably see the phone next week but I'm crossing my fingers for tmrw.
    10-07-10 04:32 PM
    Wow, so i put my **** out to one of the Rogers help ladies on Twitter, the office of the president just called and apologized. Matched Bell's phone price and I instantly got the confirmation email after the phone convo.
    10-07-10 04:48 PM
    Wow, so i put my **** out to one of the Rogers help ladies on Twitter, the office of the president just called and apologized. Matched Bell's phone price and I instantly got the confirmation email after the phone convo.
    nice!! well done. although you should have been treated properly in the first place!

finally got my delivery shipment confirmation e-mail. judging from everyone else's experience, it sounds like they generally got their phone the day after they received their shipment confirmation e-mail. i hope thats the same for me!!
    10-07-10 05:24 PM
    nice!! well done. although you should have been treated properly in the first place!

finally got my delivery shipment confirmation e-mail. judging from everyone else's experience, it sounds like they generally got their phone the day after they received their shipment confirmation e-mail. i hope thats the same for me!!
    Same here, been waiting so damn long for this phone! Hope it comes tomorrow for the both of us!
    10-07-10 08:54 PM
    I hooe everyone who doesn't have it gets it today... Its awesome. I was up till 1 playing with mine lol

10-08-10 06:55 AM
    I hooe everyone who doesn't have it gets it today... Its awesome. I was up till 1 playing with mine lol

i was up til 2 (EST!) making new ringtones...

fun device so far.
    10-08-10 08:36 AM
    lol, I clearly can't spell on mine still.. hooe? it was supposed to be hope! lmao
    10-08-10 08:58 AM
    Received mine yesterday as well - good luck all!
    10-08-10 09:01 AM
    Received mine yesterday as well - good luck all!
    yes!!!!! woohoo for new phones
    10-08-10 09:14 AM
    I think i've been waiting the longest....since september 29th!
    10-08-10 09:31 AM
    Same here, been waiting so damn long for this phone! Hope it comes tomorrow for the both of us!
    mine is out for delivery!!
    10-08-10 09:48 AM
    mine is out for delivery!!
    I'm waiting for mine to say the same thing! I'm in London, expected delivery date of today ahhh! Just has to come from Mississauga to here then it will say "out for delivery"! Hope everyone gets the Torch they're waiting for!
    10-08-10 10:31 AM
    still dont have mine but got it for 50% off, whenever it does come
    10-08-10 11:31 AM
    Apparently my replacement arrived at the house. I think I will put a little more wear and tear on this one before I send it back.
    10-08-10 12:01 PM
1,267 ... 4647484950 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD