Called the track and trace department and heard this...

"Please note that wait time is in excessive of 1 hr" LOL
    its good to hear its gone down to about an hour..
    10-05-10 08:42 PM
    Over 3 hours on hold with them since Friday....

But after a whole of "I don't knows" I got my confirmation email...
    10-05-10 09:10 PM
    Got shipping conf email. Ordered thursday at 10AM. UPS scheduled delivery date is tomorrow! Can't wait! Glad I have graveyard shift so I'll be home lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 09:12 PM
    Got My Shipping email also,
    out for delivery tomorrow,

Hopefully everyone can get their phone soon,

Best of luck Lauren, I know you have been itching like all of us to get your hands on it.
    10-05-10 09:29 PM
    Poor Lauren - feel like giving you a hug! You've been one of the most enthusiastic on here - and this is how Robbers Wireless repays you! Best of luck girl!
    Well thanks

Guess what everyone!!

Still waiting!

10-05-10 09:49 PM
    I ordered mine through Retentions on launch date and got my confirmation email from them at 09:45am that day, but have not received any sort of UPS or Canada Post Email

Has anyone ordered through retentions?
    For the people that got their phones already, how did you order your Torch? online? calling in? Retentions?

Sitting here patiently, waiting for my Torch....I'm so ready for it!
    I'm in the same boat as you, ordered through retentions, no shipping info yet, and I need to call UPS to change the destination too...
    10-05-10 10:03 PM
    Just got off the phone with track and trace after waiting for an operator for 2 hours. Order is accepted and will probably be shipped out tomorrow - I will keep you all updated!
    10-05-10 10:19 PM
    Well, I got my email yesterday, and since I live in Mississauga, ONTARIO, you'd figure they would send it from ONTARIO. But NOOOOOOOO, Rogers makes things difficult, so lets send the order from the other side of CANADA, yup..... My tracking stuff on UPS shows it left ANNACIS ISLAND, BC, CA at 7:41pm last night, and sorry to say Lauren but it went past Winnipeg AGAIN....and the phone is now in Mount Hope Ontario and went out for delivery from Mount Hope at 05:35 this morning. UPS still shows delivery by noon today which I am happy, but I just hope that coming from BC nothing is delayed.....It made it across Canada in one night, I'm sure it'll take 9 hours to go a few hundred kms in Ontario.

Lauren - keeping my fingers crossed for you as I know how you feel, I just experienced Rogers Torch **** the last few days...and now with orders coming from BC??!?!?!?! Who knows whats going on?!?!?!?

TMl26
    10-06-10 06:22 AM
    Mine is coming from BC as well and delivery scheduled today. I live in North York ON.

10-06-10 06:38 AM
    ... since I live in Mississauga, ONTARIO, you'd figure they would send it from ONTARIO. But NOOOOOOOO,

TMl26
    Strange, I ordered mine to be delivered to my office downtown Toronto and it was shipped out of North York last night. Hopefully arriving today...

10-06-10 06:38 AM
    Mine is coming from BC as well and delivery scheduled today. I live in North York ON.

So you live in North York, there is a warehouse in North York, lets ship from BC....LoL.......
    Unless, the reason they are shipping from BC is that there is no stock in Ontario, but BC has stock - then that would be good on Rogers to do something right for once....But thats silly of RIM to not have Ontario stock but BC has plenty of stock - makes you wonder....
    Just like how Torch is out in the USA months before it is in Canada??? Canadian company RIM - you dropped the ball on that one too....

Maybe it'll be loaded with the old software still
    10-06-10 06:42 AM
    I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for me lol. I'm calling rogers before I go to work today to find out what's going on

10-06-10 06:52 AM
    I spoke to Rogers but 20 minutes ago, Rep confirmed they're "out of stock". Although I ordered mine on Sunday, obviously not going to move until Monday. I decided to give them a call after reading in here that ppl weren't getting shipping confirmation emails as well as the out of stock rumor. But then I read ppl are getting there 9800's from BC? Wtf haha? Guess I'll just sit and wait patiently like the rest.
    10-06-10 08:00 AM
    Has anyone bought the AGF hard case for there torch? If so where can you buy them in the toronto region?

Thanks
    Keith
    10-06-10 08:49 AM
    30 minutes wait time, not as bad as yesterday!
    10-06-10 09:00 AM
    Just got confirmation that my Torch is downstairs at the Security Desk!!! WOOHOO
    Last night it was in BC, and at 10am its in the building...
    WOOHOO!!!!!!

I'm still hoping for Lauren to get at least an email today........In all my excitement, I still remember where I came from.........The Rogers Torch Waiting HOOD.....
    10-06-10 09:15 AM
    Confirmation email came through at 7:30 last night....Shipped from BC @ 8:00pm, out for delivery in Kitchener right now. There is hope everyone!!!
    10-06-10 09:17 AM
    Im not sure I believe that my came from BC. On UPS it says BC, but on the box it says AMG Logisitcs in North York Ontario....... I dont know what to believe anymore.
    All I know is nobody knows whats going on, not even Rogers employees. Last night it was out of stock and who knows how long, 15 hours later the Torch is in my hands apparently from BC addressed form North York......Anything is possible...
    10-06-10 09:22 AM
    Delivered just now! 10:33 AM! Time to unbox! I hope it's not defective!!!!
    10-06-10 09:34 AM
    Just got confirmation that my Torch is downstairs at the Security Desk!!! WOOHOO
    Last night it was in BC, and at 10am its in the building...
    WOOHOO!!!!!!

I'm still hoping for Lauren to get at least an email today........In all my excitement, I still remember where I came from.........The Rogers Torch Waiting HOOD.....
    LUCKY YOU!!! I still haven;t gotten anything, and can't get through to anyone at rogers. ugh
    10-06-10 09:36 AM
    so im in kingston waiting for my torch but im coming home to toronto tomorrow so i figured id ask if there was a store they could find me with torchs that would upgrade a corporately paid account, she puts me on hold and comes back and says yes the flagship store on bay has em and ive cancelled your order!!!! so im like wtf why would you do that, she gives my some bs, so i call the flagship store and guess what, THEY DONT HAVE STOCK, so now i have no order or store to get one from....bell is looking might fine right about now
    10-06-10 10:44 AM
    everyone who got their phone today, what do you think so far? details!!!
    10-06-10 11:33 AM
    Still waiting for someone from Track & Trace.
    10-06-10 11:34 AM
    Still waiting for someone from Track & Trace.
    how long have you been waiting?
    10-06-10 11:41 AM
    winnipeg here as well
    did a customer relations hardware upgrade this past monday

says on rogers website, that i have a hardware upgrade in progress, but nothing more

been checking ups.ca/track by reference # with my phone number (w/ area code), thats what rogers uses as reference

but still nothing yet, will wait patiently , errr well trying my best to
    10-06-10 11:46 AM
1,267 ... 4243444546 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD