if no one wants to call customer service and be put on hold to find out if there is a tracking number, if you go to rogers.com and go to the bottom where it says contact us, then there is the live technical support link... they can look at the account and tell you if there is a tracking number
    10-05-10 12:32 PM
    So did anyone receive their phone without receiving a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number?

I ordered mine on Thursday 9:45 am Est and have yet to receiving a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.

So i am on the same boat as many of you, which totally sucks.
    10-05-10 12:35 PM
    So a friend who ordered at the same time as me got his phone yesterday, and people on this board who ordered the Torch a day AFTER me got their phone yesterday as well.

What gives?
    10-05-10 12:45 PM
    i talked to relations. my phone has not shipped according to the computer. They are out of stock, and waiting for bb to send more, which means I'm on the back order list. wtf! How is it when i ordered they had them in stock, and people who ordered friday got their phone but i'm put on the back order list. !grrr
    10-05-10 12:51 PM
    To Lauren and others:

So I just finished talking to Rogers about my non coming order (ordered 8h07am EST time, last Thursday)

- dialed 611
    - didn't know what option to press to get tracking on my order, so pressed 0
    waited a bit and got customer service
    - gave out my info
    - gave my ordered number, oh it start with a number regular customer can't track it, let transfer you to the business line
    - waited again
    - gave out my info
    - oh can't track your order, let me transfer you to tracking dept
    waited (90% waiting time out of the total waiting time showed on the picture below)
    - finally someone answers
    - gave out my info
    - gave out my order number
    - Thank you for your patience, your odered is stuck in our system and we can't tell you why, if you wait on the line, I will fill up and accelerate order for you.
    - waited again
    - she's back on the phone, now the form to accelerate your oder is now done please wait between 3 to 5 business days when we will stock again!!!!!

Picture of total time it took:

See Lauren you are not the only one not having a chance with Rogers.

Moral of this story, if I didn't call in my order would have been stuck in their system for a looooooonnng time
    Last edited by Tito71; 10-05-10 at 12:56 PM.
    10-05-10 12:53 PM
    2 fricken hours. geez. rogers you fail!
    10-05-10 01:00 PM
    Called retentions.....who knows what he did........then at the end he said he'll transfer me to the warehouse.......I thought great.........warehouse turns out to be the Track and Trace Dept!!! "Thanks for calling Rogers, wait times are greater than 30 minutes" - WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    10-05-10 01:04 PM
    HHAHAHAHAH! This thread actually brightens up my day LOL
    10-05-10 01:09 PM
    on phone now....there basically out of stock
    10-05-10 01:19 PM
    HHAHAHAHAH! This thread actually brightens up my day LOL
    Well at least someones happy!
    10-05-10 01:20 PM
    the best part of my call to retentions is when I told her I called 10 different people and right before she transferred me she says - you deserve better, let me give you some credits on your account - she comes back and says Wow you have a godo plan, sorry cant give you any credits...........WTF?!?!?!?
    Unreal...... So frustrating...........
    On hold with the Warehouse........AKA Track and Trace........AKA a$$wipes.....AKA lazy Rogers bad client services..........AKA Robbers dumb a$$...........
    10-05-10 01:22 PM
    Now I feel bad that I got my phone. Sorry guys.
    I would insist they allow you to pick your phone up from a local store.
    They say they can't do that...but I know they can, because they "made an exception" with me the last phone I ordered...they ended up shipping me an empty box. I was going out of town for work and needed the phone so they let me pick it up in store (the store just had to call in and speak with them).
    Worth a try asking?
    10-05-10 01:38 PM
    I just got off the phone with the "Track and Trace" dept.
    After them putting me on hold a few times......she comes back to tell me................ready for this.....................u sure?.......................

They're still processing it

That's all she could tell me....Are you f'ing kidding me?
    I said why is it that people who ordered before me and after me got theirs yesterday?
    Best reply I have ever heard

I HAVE NO IDEA SIR

Well if you cant help me, then WTF??!??!??!? Who can help me???!?!?!?!

Oh and I asked retentions to wave the $35, she said she cant......
    I asked to pick it up in store - she said it cant be done.........BS, I did it last year with my Bold 9700....

Dont know who to call anymore to complain.....I really don't.....
    10-05-10 01:42 PM
    Now I feel bad that I got my phone. Sorry guys.
    I would insist they allow you to pick your phone up from a local store.
    They say they can't do that...but I know they can, because they "made an exception" with me the last phone I ordered...they ended up shipping me an empty box. I was going out of town for work and needed the phone so they let me pick it up in store (the store just had to call in and speak with them).
    Worth a try asking?
    Was this an early HUP you picked up in store?
    10-05-10 01:45 PM
    Just got off the phone with the Track & Trace department and was informed that my order is somehow "stuck" in the system. The rep will redo the order for me but will take an additional 5-10 business days.

This is starting to look bad for me - maybe this will brighten some of the other people's days here :P
    10-05-10 01:48 PM
    how can our order be stuck in the system... that's the answer I got for my order
    Rogers you fail! we should all get some kind of credit for this situation
    10-05-10 01:55 PM
    i have been following this thread hoping for GOOD NEWS! no shipping confirmation. should i be worried? Should i call retentions asap?!!
    10-05-10 01:58 PM
    i have been following this thread hoping for GOOD NEWS! no shipping confirmation. should i be worried? Should i call retentions asap?!!
    Whats the point?

Retentions will say - sorry we dont know whats going on
    Track and Trace will say either - order is stuck in the system OR order is processing.

Some people have been told its out of stock too. One rep said its in stock, another said its temporary out of stock, and a 3rd rep said I dunno, I think its in stock, all the while she was chewing gum and giggling on the phone like Paris Hilton wannabe airhead.
    10-05-10 02:01 PM
    yes you should and let us know how it went, maybe you will be lucky and actually get a tracking number
    10-05-10 02:01 PM
    how can our order be stuck in the system... that's the answer I got for my order
    Rogers you fail! we should all get some kind of credit for this situation
    the worst is when they tell you they have it in stock when you order it, and they hand it out to people who ordered after you and make you go on the back order list.
    10-05-10 02:03 PM
    And then on top of that, add another 5-10 business days until your order actually arrives (or not) :P
    10-05-10 02:05 PM
    I don't know what to think about this whole mess no more! Rogers send me my Torch ASAP (do I really think they read this thread.... boy I am dreaming!)

Ps: my company would go bankrupt giving out answers like your order is stuck in our system and we are not advising you, we are waiting for you to call back and ask for it
    Last edited by Tito71; 10-05-10 at 02:15 PM.
    10-05-10 02:10 PM
    ROGERS is taking forever to send my torch!
    im getting really fustrated as many that ordered the same time as me either recieved theirs monday or today, and when i call because I havent even gotten a shipping confirmation, they tell me its still processing.
    10-05-10 02:15 PM
    I just got off the phone with the "Track and Trace" dept.
    After them putting me on hold a few times......she comes back to tell me................ready for this.....................u sure?.......................

They're still processing it

That's all she could tell me....Are you f'ing kidding me?
    I said why is it that people who ordered before me and after me got theirs yesterday?
    Best reply I have ever heard

I HAVE NO IDEA SIR

Well if you cant help me, then WTF??!??!??!? Who can help me???!?!?!?!

Oh and I asked retentions to wave the $35, she said she cant......
    I asked to pick it up in store - she said it cant be done.........BS, I did it last year with my Bold 9700....

Dont know who to call anymore to complain.....I really don't.....

Sounds 100% like my conversation with track and trace about 5 minutes ago.
    SOOO fustrating. I dont know how people who have ordered the phone after me had already recieved it.
    10-05-10 02:20 PM
    I got my shipment confirmation email from Rogers yesterday, although when i use the tracking number on UPS's site all is says is 'Billing Information Received'.

Will my order be filled? They can't say they are out of stock now that I have the email can they?
    10-05-10 02:21 PM
1,267 ... 3940414243 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD