i reordered my 9800 on friday. no email on shipment yet. i'm waiting on track and trace line for almost an hour now. anyone ordered on friday and got phone shipped out today?
    10-05-10 08:13 AM
    Ordered on Friday but no shipment e-mail yet - another day of anxiously checking my inbox! :P
    10-05-10 08:22 AM
    Still no tracking number for me. I called rogers.. Bah!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 08:28 AM
    I ordered Thursday morning 09:30 EST.......all I got was the first email saying that I ordered the phone......no shipping email yet
    Yesterday i called rogers and they couldnt give me an answer......
    GRRRRRR

Has anyone rec'd phone without getting a shipping confirmation from UPS?

How come some people get it Canada Post and some UPS?
    Does it matter where you live?
    10-05-10 08:35 AM
    Ordered 8:07am Thursday EST time still nothing on my order it says UPS standard

10-05-10 09:09 AM
    Just called Rogers track and tracing dept. - what a joke.....

I ordered Thursday 9:30am EST.
    Today - nothing has been shipped out yet......

She then tells me that if i don't receive a shipping confirmation at 20:30 tonight to call back and they'll escalate the process for me?
    WTF????? Escalate? Just ship the bloody phone out ASAP, whats there to escalate

Times like this I hate ROGERS!
    10-05-10 09:14 AM
    Mine was just delivered.
    Ordered Friday at noon.
    10-05-10 09:54 AM
    That doesn't make sense how people who ordered friday got there's where I ordered thursday and I still have nothing!

10-05-10 09:57 AM
    You should check with Rogers. I ordered my torch and an iphone for my son on thursday. The torch came yesterday and when i called to see whats up with the iphone, they told me the order had an issue and didnt go through. Would they have ever called to tell me this ? Who knows. Best to check if your phone is late.
    10-05-10 10:12 AM
    I called already, said that the paperwork is there but there's no tracking number which means it hasn't been shipped yet. Then when I asked how people who ordered on friday got it before me she couldn't give me an answer

10-05-10 10:18 AM
    FML

Just called, they said the order never went through even though I have the conversation confirmation and a secondary confirmation from the Blackberry support i spent 2 hours on the phone with on Friday. Pathetic
    10-05-10 10:18 AM
    FML

Just called, they said the order never went through even though I have the conversation confirmation and a secondary confirmation from the Blackberry support i spent 2 hours on the phone with on Friday. Pathetic
    Did you get an email confirmation that you did make an order ?
    Most of us have that email but no secondary email with a tracking number
    10-05-10 10:27 AM
    I had the worst experience getting my Torch. I went in person to my local store and the guy wouldn't sell me his last one b/c he wanted to make commission off a new customer instead. I did get a Torch at a different location but Rogers really needs to stop dropping the ball on customer service.

10-05-10 10:30 AM
    Tito - did you try calling rogers and seeing what's up?

10-05-10 10:31 AM
    I got mine yesterday morning, I had them to deliver to my office, I ordered the torch on thursday 10ish, I wasn't expect getting that early, so after I received it, I check my inbox and I saw the email from rogers with the tracking. I think, they send those tracking emails very late, the best is to call them and ask them.
    10-05-10 10:32 AM
    To Lauren: no not yet, am sure it's a waste of time calling Rogers to see where it's at.

10-05-10 10:33 AM
    To Lauren: no not yet, am sure it's a waste of time calling Rogers to see where it's at.

Oh it is, especially since you on hold for fricken 30 minutes

10-05-10 10:35 AM
    I called already, said that the paperwork is there but there's no tracking number which means it hasn't been shipped yet. Then when I asked how people who ordered on friday got it before me she couldn't give me an answer

crap that stinks. hope you get it by this week
    10-05-10 11:36 AM
    On top of it all, they're out of stock, so they cant even promise me when I'll get one now.
    10-05-10 11:43 AM
    hey guys just wanted to let u guys know
    i ordered mine on thursday 1pm ish and receieved it yesterday (monday) at 4pm.

also i received the tracking number on monday and got the phone also on monday so dont think that just because u havent gotten a tracking #, it hasnt left rogers yet.
    10-05-10 11:52 AM
    hey guys just wanted to let u guys know
    i ordered mine on thursday 1pm ish and receieved it yesterday (monday) at 4pm.

also i received the tracking number on monday and got the phone also on monday so dont think that just because u havent gotten a tracking #, it hasnt left rogers yet.
    Where do you live?

10-05-10 12:01 PM
    Ordered mine thursday afternoon through HUPS and I got the tracking info yesterday and it just updated to say its out for delivery today. So fingers crossed I get it sooner than later...
    10-05-10 12:03 PM
    i am happy for you guys that your getting your phones, but each person that gets it makes me more mad at rogers! hahaha
    10-05-10 12:06 PM
    i am happy for you guys that your getting your phones, but each person that gets it makes me more mad at rogers! hahaha
    I'm really sorry Lauren
    10-05-10 12:07 PM
    I'm really sorry Lauren
    no need to say sorry, not your fault at all.. it's just rogers, they hate me! ha!
    10-05-10 12:12 PM
1,267 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD