EZ for you to say Mr. "Im already using my Torch and you guys aren't" LOL

Its been 3 business days for me.
    Actually I don't have mine yet either :P. Ordered it by phone on 9/30. Got shipment email but hasn't been out for delivery yet.

I'll start complaining when it's over 5 business days.
    10-04-10 03:32 PM
    Haven't received my tracking number yet but I'm not complaining - it does say it will take 3-5 business days to be delivered

To those who have the phone already - enjoy!!
    10-04-10 03:34 PM
    Ordered mine last Thursday and it Shipped Friday. It would have been delivered today but stupid UPS driver said he couldn't find my house.

Had to have them ship it to my workplace which means I wont get it until tomorrow
    10-04-10 03:36 PM
    I talked to rogers, no tracking number tomorrow Is day 3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 03:41 PM
    Business Relation did not do anything for me I have 9 cell lines with Rogers and they told me i cant get the torch i have to wait 2 years before i can get another upgrade. My revenue on my account is very high i spend $1000 a month for there service. I just bought 4 torch's out right and spend $2,600 :S . My last upgrade was May of 2009. Has anyone done an early upgrade to get the torch or have you just waited the 2 years before you got your upgrade for the torch ?
    On launch day I was 2 months away from my official HUP. My store called retentions and they let me upgrade and, more importantly, walked away from the store with a Torch instead of having to wait for retentions to ship it to me. Goes to show the inconsistency in policy across the board!
    10-04-10 04:33 PM
    Got my torch today. It was ordered on thursday. Rogers is usually pretty quick to send phones. I have to say that so far I love it. My kids who are iphone users are not impressed but I can tell you for a long time blackberry addict it is a HUGE step forward.
    10-04-10 04:35 PM
    Got my torch today. It was ordered on thursday. Rogers is usually pretty quick to send phones. I have to say that so far I love it. My kids who are iphone users are not impressed but I can tell you for a long time blackberry addict it is a HUGE step forward.
    Completely agree. If you like your iPhone - keep it! If BlackBerry is your thing - this is the best there is!
    10-04-10 04:46 PM
    I love how everyone wants a tracking number and I DON'T want one. I've tried cancelling my order 3 times but 3 times I got no response from them. Well, they never returned my message to cancel my order (although their message system says my call will be returned within the hour) and today I got the shipping notice....not impressed.

Anyway, does anyone know if Rogers covers the return shipping cost? I've asked a few people and they say Rogers covers it but on their website it says that I am responsible for return shipping...I don't plan on opening this Torch at all, since I have one already...
    10-04-10 07:02 PM
    I love how everyone wants a tracking number and I DON'T want one. I've tried cancelling my order 3 times but 3 times I got no response from them. Well, they never returned my message to cancel my order (although their message system says my call will be returned within the hour) and today I got the shipping notice....not impressed.

Anyway, does anyone know if Rogers covers the return shipping cost? I've asked a few people and they say Rogers covers it but on their website it says that I am responsible for return shipping...I don't plan on opening this Torch at all, since I have one already...
    Send it to me! Haha just kidding, im sure they will cover the return cost, if not just write return to sender on the box and put it back in the mail haha

10-04-10 07:09 PM
    Send it to me! Haha just kidding, im sure they will cover the return cost, if not just write return to sender on the box and put it back in the mail haha

LOL I'd be happy to have someone in Calgary take it off my hands, but sending to you would mean more expensive for you I have a feeling if I put "return to sender" they'll still charge me for shipping if they in fact do not cover return shipping. Plus it's through UPS. Not sure how that would work...hmmm...hope you get yours soon!
    10-04-10 07:15 PM
    Lauren, we're in the same boat.
    Placed order on Thursday at 8:30AM. Rec'd confirmation. Have not rec'd shipping confirmation. Called rogers today - said UPS hasn't picked up the device. Shipping to Kingston ON.
    My friends in Scarborough received their Torches today at around 2.

I feel your pain!

Alex
    10-04-10 07:32 PM
    I received my shipping conformation tonight at 8:30pm. Hoping to get it tomorrow, if not I'm sure I will have it by Wednesday.
    Ordered Friday around noon. Shipping to London Ontario.
    10-04-10 08:28 PM

Everytime I have had to return a phone, Rogers has covered the cost. You should be fine, especially considering you have been trying to stop the shipment. I believe that the package is "signature required", so you will have the option to just deny the shipment, in which case it would be returned to sender.
    10-04-10 08:30 PM
    Everytime I have had to return a phone, Rogers has covered the cost. You should be fine, especially considering you have been trying to stop the shipment. I believe that the package is "signature required", so you will have the option to just deny the shipment, in which case it would be returned to sender.
    Thanks! Good to know
    10-04-10 08:39 PM

If you ordered on line or over the phone from Rogers the package will include a plastic UPS envelope and the sticker with a return address that will have a tracking number from UPS. You will get invoice and instruction on how to return the phone if you don't want it. If i am correct you will have I think 15 min to try the phone ( talk time ) or 30 days to return it. After that period the you are stuck with the phone.
    10-04-10 08:47 PM
    Im getting so impatient, I ordered mine on friday, and by the looks of it, the majority of people that have ordered it from my area on thursday have recieved their Torch already, so judging by that i really, really, REALLY hope i get mine in the main tomorrow, Ill make sure i keep my fingers crossed! (yn)
    10-04-10 09:11 PM
    Just at a bar watching football posting from my torch. I have no idea how someone could hate on this phone. I'm in love.

10-04-10 09:30 PM
    Got our three to the office today. Still fumbling around but liking!
    10-04-10 09:34 PM
    Just at a bar watching football posting from my torch. I have no idea how someone could hate on this phone. I'm in love.

My love is sitting in a UPS truck somewhere,
    10-04-10 09:34 PM
    Yahoo for a lot of us being in the same boat!!! I can't say my love is sitting in the wearhouse, my bf might get jealous.. But my second love is! Hahahahha

10-04-10 09:43 PM
    ^ lol

Hoping mine finds its way onto a truck in the morning.
    10-04-10 11:28 PM
    Same boat here, placed order on Thursday at 10am, haven't received a shipping notice yet.

Oh well, 3-5 business days is 3-5 business days. I'll be patient and enjoy it even more when it gets here
    10-04-10 11:43 PM
    UPS came to drop mine off today but no one was home! I'll be patiently waiting in the morning.....blah I wish I just had it now lol
    10-04-10 11:48 PM
    Day 3, I wonder who will get their phone today!

10-05-10 06:51 AM
    So anyone received their phone without getting a tracking number email?

10-05-10 08:02 AM
1,267 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD