Hey guys wondering if neones had trouble with their trackpad, mines been a bit laggy or unresponsive think I'm gonna take it in and get it exchanged, my friend who bought one thursday morning has had the same problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 04:56 PM
    I know how you feel 100% i want the phone sooo badlyy too
    I ordered it on friday morning over the phone at around 9:00, do you think i will recieve it monday or tuesday?
    no chance you get it monday (tomorrow) i ordered mine on thursday and my house is about 30 mins from the shipping centre. I'll prolly receive it on tuesday,
    10-03-10 05:22 PM
    no chance you get it monday (tomorrow) i ordered mine on thursday and my house is about 30 mins from the shipping centre. I'll prolly receive it on tuesday,
    Okay, thanks, I live in Mississauga, where is the shipping center?

10-03-10 05:28 PM
    I just put my Zagg skin on the front and back and let me tell you it's gonna be tough to let it sit till tomorrow morning!!
    I didn't let mine sit for a day, it was quite dry within 30 min of putting it on, but i was very disappointed that the Zagg left so much unprotected, ordered a set of Phantom Skinz, I've heard good things about them, they have a better feel to them. whereas the Zagg has a rubbery feel, which can stop your fingers from rubbing the screen smoothly at times. Best Skins Ever has the same feel as the Zagg, I look forward to trying out the Phantom Skinz.

My wife was just as happy as me when I finally got my Torch! I was getting on her nerves!
    Yeah, mine too, she feared that once I got it, I would have been on it contantly, as i was on my pearl a lot, and this thing was making me obsessed lol, I had an itch for a sweet Berry touch screen for a long time, that ran on Rogers 3G.

Did anyone get a new SIM with their HUP, I usually get one, but I didn't this time, not sure if Rogers stopped giving them away with HUP's or what the deal is.
    Last edited by The_Shawn; 10-03-10 at 05:57 PM.
    10-03-10 05:54 PM

I live in mississauga too. i hear its in scarbrough
    10-03-10 06:19 PM
    I live in mississauga too. i hear its in scarbrough
    Oh alright , did you receive both an order confirmation and an email about shipping or just the order confirmation?

10-03-10 06:44 PM
    Oh alright , did you receive both an order confirmation and an email about shipping or just the order confirmation?

yes, i got the shipping receipt with my track number. i believe im the only one on these forums who received that email haha
    10-03-10 07:11 PM
    ya, my gf cant stands me hahah
    My bf doesn't even ask what I'm doing anymore because he knows I'm on here haha

10-03-10 07:43 PM
    yes, i got the shipping receipt with my track number. i believe im the only one on these forums who received that email haha
    Oh alright, I guess I'll pray it comes Monday but more then likely it'll be here Tuesday, as long as I don't need to wait until Wednesday or Thursday , now then I'd go insane

10-03-10 08:28 PM
    Ya I can't wait any longer... So bored with this cuve lol

10-03-10 08:52 PM
    Did anyone get a new SIM with their HUP, I usually get one, but I didn't this time, not sure if Rogers stopped giving them away with HUP's or what the deal is.
    OMG! Mine is about 7 years old! Phone to phone to phone...
    10-03-10 11:20 PM

You both need to call in!
    I ordered mine Thursday at 9:00 am, and there is no tracking number associated yet with my phone. They have a serial number and order number but no tracking, which means it still hasn't been shipped.
    10-04-10 12:32 AM
    OMG! Mine is about 7 years old! Phone to phone to phone...
    Oh wow, Im surprised because when 3G came out i thought they made everyone get new sim cards
    10-04-10 06:35 AM
    Its a new day let's hope for tracking numbers!

10-04-10 06:46 AM
    well no status change just yet on ups.com.
    oh id be really happy if my torch showed up today!!!
    10-04-10 07:56 AM
    anyone hear anything yet???
    10-04-10 09:35 AM
    nothing, ups didnt update the status of my package yet either
    10-04-10 09:46 AM
    still no email
    10-04-10 09:58 AM
    this is ballz. even though i got my tracking number on friday they most likely will ship out a bunch together which would most likely be at the end of the day.
    10-04-10 10:09 AM
    just check ups again. my phone was out for delivery aT 6:11AM. looks like im getting it todasy
    10-04-10 10:10 AM
    Just got my shipping notification...it's coming via Canada Post and should be here tomorrow.
    10-04-10 10:12 AM
    I still have no email with a tracking number, you would think everyone that ordered thursday would of had it by now

Just called Rogers and my order is still waiting for UPS to pick up the package from the Warehouse, so the rep was unable to provide a tracking number, and hence have yet to receive the shipping confirmation email.
    But the order is within the system, and the rep said it could take a little longer especially being that it was a Blackberry launch date.
    just check ups again. my phone was out for delivery aT 6:11AM. looks like im getting it todasy
    Hey Cover88,

Just wondering but what was the time and date you placed your order with the rep over the phone, Eastern time please.

and when did you receive your shipping email confirmation?

thanks

Btw good to hear someone is receiving their new torch today. lol
    10-04-10 10:17 AM
    My UPS was updated this morning showing two phones out for delivery Ordered Thursday morning...UPS distribution centre is Concord Jane/ Steeles
    10-04-10 10:59 AM
1,267 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD