I ordered 4 of them yesterday at 1030AM Toronto time I received two email ups tracking numbers today at 330 so i should have at least two on monday wooo hooo
    That's why I didn't get mine; someone is being greedy.
    10-01-10 06:54 PM
    I ordered 4 of them yesterday at 1030AM Toronto time I received two email ups tracking numbers today at 330 so i should have at least two on monday wooo hooo
    hey, did you try the tracking number yet? I think it takes 24 hours until something will show up.
    10-01-10 07:01 PM
    Jealous!! Can I have 1 since I don't have a tracking number yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 08:38 PM
    That's why I didn't get mine; someone is being greedy.

LOL Not greedy just have 4 phones on family plan so i did em all so far 2 tracking numbers say they will be delivered Monday and I havent received the other two yet....
    10-01-10 08:42 PM
    LOL Not greedy just have 4 phones on family plan so i did em all so far 2 tracking numbers say they will be delivered Monday and I havent received the other two yet....
    Sooo lucky

10-01-10 09:03 PM
    so i went on the ups site and it looks like my 9800 has been set up for delivery but i dont think its been picked up by ups yet. why cant i go pick this up myself? does that really sounds crazy hahah
    10-02-10 01:03 AM
    I'm ready for the phone!!!!

10-02-10 04:41 PM
    Hi all,
    I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I thought I'd ask here if anyone would be kind enough to post the Rogers wallpaper for the Torch here.
    Thanks!
    10-03-10 04:32 AM
    I'm ready for the phone!!!!

me to, i want this weekend to die!!!

ups should work 7 days a week, my 9800 is just sitting in a truck 20 minutes from my house.
    10-03-10 10:19 AM
    me to, i want this weekend to die!!!

ups should work 7 days a week, my 9800 is just sitting in a truck 20 minutes from my house.
    Lol mine isn't even on a truck yet grr

10-03-10 10:39 AM
    Lol mine isn't even on a truck yet grr

i doubt mine is either. i got the email saying it has been set up for shipping but its prolly sitting in the warehouse still. realistically if they ship it out tomorrow it should arrive tomorrow but i have no clue how they operate. just gotta be patient a little bit longer. sold my 9700 last week so im dying right now using my old 8310. got my 6 gig plan set up what a waste with a 8310 lol.
    10-03-10 11:27 AM
    i doubt mine is either. i got the email saying it has been set up for shipping but its prolly sitting in the warehouse still. realistically if they ship it out tomorrow it should arrive tomorrow but i have no clue how they operate. just gotta be patient a little bit longer. sold my 9700 last week so im dying right now using my old 8310. got my 6 gig plan set up what a waste with a 8310 lol.
    In the past I've ordered several phones from Rogers, I live quite close to the distribution center and it's always taken 2 days to arrive, not 1.

It has to be picked up by UPS, sorted, then put on the appropriate truck. If it is picked up tomorrow then you'll definitely receive it Tuesday. I don't mean to discourage anyone, just don't want you to be let down!

Btw, it's worth the wait!!!
    10-03-10 11:35 AM
    I haven't even gotten a shipping email yet

10-03-10 01:43 PM
    I feel bad for Lauren. I think he(she?) has been wanting this phone more than anyone and he (she) is the only person having the most issues getting it that I've seen yet.
    10-03-10 02:21 PM
    Just for your information I discovered this past week that you will not get an email about your order from Rogers unless you specifically asked for one. I called after not recieving one and they informed me of this but did give me my tracking number on the phone. My torch is in town and scheduled for delivery on monday. I placed the order thursday. 2 days is fairly standard for rogers.
    10-03-10 02:22 PM
    Hi all,
    I need some advise. As of Sep 21 of this year I�m past the 2nd year of my 3 year contract with Rogers. I�m therefore eligible for HUP. I called Rogers and was told that I can get torch 9800 for $199.99 including $50 rebate plus $35 activation fee if I renew my contract for another 3 years . Some of you said that it�s better to buy the phone outright instead committing to contract because you can leave the provider any time without any penalties. Now I wonder if it�s worth going this way? To buy the phone without the contract $609.99+tax=$689.29. Now if I go with the contract $199.99+35+tax+$265.54.
    $689.29-265.54=$423.75. So on 3 year contract I would save $423.75 which would pay off about 6 months of my new contract. Now, resigning into 3 year contract it would actually be only 2 additional years as I still have 1 more year to go on the current contract.
    Here is my plan:
    250 min any time
    Unlimited evenings after 6pm
    Unlimited weekends
    Rogers to Rogers
    125 text mess.
    Caller ID, voice mail, Who called,
    6 GB data
    All for $63.85 including all fees and taxes.

I know it�s not the greatest plan, so I wonder if should just buy the phone without renewing the contract and renegotiate it next year when my 3 years are up or first try to get better plan now and then renew my contract to 3 years to get the torch for $199.99.

My 2nd plan is for my daughter ( she is on the 3rd year as myself )
    1000 eve/weekend min after 6pm
    100 week day min
    500 incoming min
    MY5 + 5 add ( local call, unlimited text Canada wide )
    100 long distance
    500 MB data
    Caller ID & Voce mail
    2500 text messages
    All for $48.25 including all fees and taxes.

I also have a 3rd plan for my wife ( not on contract anymore )
    200 min any time
    Unlimited eve/weekends after 6pm
    $17.85 all included.

I also have home phone and internet with Rogers.
    My monthly bill comes to about $225 for all services and I�m wonder if I have a room to negotiate better plan.
    If you guys can give me some points on how to get better plan that would be great.

Any help for you guys is really appreciated.

Thanks!
    10-03-10 02:34 PM
    In the past I've ordered several phones from Rogers, I live quite close to the distribution center and it's always taken 2 days to arrive, not 1.

It has to be picked up by UPS, sorted, then put on the appropriate truck. If it is picked up tomorrow then you'll definitely receive it Tuesday. I don't mean to discourage anyone, just don't want you to be let down!

Btw, it's worth the wait!!!
    ya that sounds about right.
    10-03-10 02:38 PM
    I feel bad for Lauren. I think he(she?) has been wanting this phone more than anyone and he (she) is the only person having the most issues getting it that I've seen yet.
    She :P and I agree, I have the worst luck with phones *sigh* one day maybe things will go right for me. And I do want this phone pretty bad. I think I've been driving my boyfriend and family crazy because that's all I talk about

10-03-10 04:05 PM
    ....because that's all I talk about
    I can testify to this :P
    10-03-10 04:09 PM
    I can testify to this :P
    Yes, you sure can! Hahaha

10-03-10 04:11 PM
    Yes, you sure can! Hahaha

ya, my gf cant stands me hahah
    10-03-10 04:15 PM
    I just put my Zagg skin on the front and back and let me tell you it's gonna be tough to let it sit till tomorrow morning!!
    10-03-10 04:33 PM
    My wife was just as happy as me when I finally got my Torch! I was getting on her nerves!
    10-03-10 04:36 PM
    Hi all,
    I need some advise. As of Sep 21 of this year I�m past the 2nd year of my 3 year contract with Rogers. I�m therefore eligible for HUP. I called Rogers and was told that I can get torch 9800 for $199.99 including $50 rebate plus $35 activation fee if I renew my contract for another 3 years . Some of you said that it�s better to buy the phone outright instead committing to contract because you can leave the provider any time without any penalties. Now I wonder if it�s worth going this way? To buy the phone without the contract $609.99+tax=$689.29. Now if I go with the contract $199.99+35+tax+$265.54.
    $689.29-265.54=$423.75. So on 3 year contract I would save $423.75 which would pay off about 6 months of my new contract. Now, resigning into 3 year contract it would actually be only 2 additional years as I still have 1 more year to go on the current contract.
    Here is my plan:
    250 min any time
    Unlimited evenings after 6pm
    Unlimited weekends
    Rogers to Rogers
    125 text mess.
    Caller ID, voice mail, Who called,
    6 GB data
    All for $63.85 including all fees and taxes.

I know it�s not the greatest plan, so I wonder if should just buy the phone without renewing the contract and renegotiate it next year when my 3 years are up or first try to get better plan now and then renew my contract to 3 years to get the torch for $199.99.

My 2nd plan is for my daughter ( she is on the 3rd year as myself )
    1000 eve/weekend min after 6pm
    100 week day min
    500 incoming min
    MY5 + 5 add ( local call, unlimited text Canada wide )
    100 long distance
    500 MB data
    Caller ID & Voce mail
    2500 text messages
    All for $48.25 including all fees and taxes.

I also have a 3rd plan for my wife ( not on contract anymore )
    200 min any time
    Unlimited eve/weekends after 6pm
    $17.85 all included.

I also have home phone and internet with Rogers.
    My monthly bill comes to about $225 for all services and I�m wonder if I have a room to negotiate better plan.
    If you guys can give me some points on how to get better plan that would be great.

Any help for you guys is really appreciated.

Thanks!
    just renew the contract right now.
    b/c ur saving about 400$ if u go into a contract.
    but when u cancel a contract early,its 20$ a month for how many months u have left up to a maximum of 400$.
    so basically its the same thing.

u should goto howardforums-rogers-retentions , take a look at threads and try to get more add ons/cheaper bill for ur account. u have the leverage.
    10-03-10 04:40 PM
    I know how you feel 100% i want the phone sooo badlyy too
    I ordered it on friday morning over the phone at around 9:00, do you think i will recieve it monday or tuesday?
    10-03-10 04:41 PM
1,267 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD