well my second order was cancelled by rogers without them telling me, heres to third time being a charm
    10-01-10 08:52 AM
    well my second order was cancelled by rogers without them telling me, heres to third time being a charm
    Cancelled?... Why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 09:13 AM
    Time to come up with plan B

Called customer relations/retentions and it's a no go for an upgrade for this cat.
    And that's with reminding them that cable, home phone, and a family plan consisting of 2 cells not including mine is all with them...

Hey Telus folks...how's your reception?..lol

I guess my only options are to buy outright and unlock...or pay off account and switch camps.
    10-01-10 09:15 AM
    Time to come up with plan B

Called customer relations/retentions and it's a no go for an upgrade for this cat.
    And that's with reminding them that cable, home phone, and a family plan consisting of 2 cells not including mine is all with them...

Hey Telus folks...how's your reception?..lol

I guess my only options are to buy outright and unlock...or pay off account and switch camps.
    I don't know about that. Like I said from previous post. I called CR once and it was a woman was was probably having a bad day. Strike one. Called again immediately, customer relations number 2 is..... a male! High chance of getting what you want from a male. I got my early HUP. 4 months earlier. All is well except it has not been delivered yet because I (we're) still waiting for delivery confirmation email.

My suggest is you try again. Once or twice more. Or even more times! But too much may have a negative impact. They may put some note in your account. lol.
    10-01-10 09:35 AM
    Yeah I am going to call again for sure, maybe later today. She told me that it would be impossible to upgrade at this point as I'm only 1.5 yrs into 3. I was also told they don't have any in stock yet, they must be pushing them to the stores first?...
    10-01-10 09:40 AM
    Yeah I am going to call again for sure, maybe later today. She told me that it would be impossible to upgrade at this point as I'm only 1.5 yrs into 3. I was also told they don't have any in stock yet, they must be pushing them to the stores first?...
    That's nuts, I'm only 12+ months into my 3 year and I already got the $100/200 off select phones/$300 off iPhones upgrade deals but that's with Telus. I don't see why Rogers wouldn't offer those. Every rep differs and some are terribly misinformed so keep trying, my example is asking reps at stores about my upgrade offers and many has said "no not possible until you're 2 years into your contract".
    Last edited by sookster54; 10-01-10 at 09:53 AM.
    10-01-10 09:48 AM
    Still waiting for my email, come on Rogers/UPS ship it to me already
    10-01-10 10:18 AM
    i got my early hup yesterday 8am in morning once retention opened. got confirmation interaction ID but now i called in morning they said there was no hup order placed. my credit card was charged for $265.54 including tax. now these stupid retention manager said you need to order it again as it was not processed properly. they cant even now process it as its out of the stock over the phone and they dont let me pick it up from store. anyone getting problem getting 9800 from rogers over phone?
    10-01-10 10:46 AM
    Still waiting for my email as well!

10-01-10 10:57 AM
    i got my early hup yesterday 8am in morning once retention opened. got confirmation interaction ID but now i called in morning they said there was no hup order placed. my credit card was charged for $265.54 including tax. now these stupid retention manager said you need to order it again as it was not processed properly. they cant even now process it as its out of the stock over the phone and they dont let me pick it up from store. anyone getting problem getting 9800 from rogers over phone?
    Hey Peter82,

did you get a Email order confirmation right after you placed the order over the phone from Retention?

Because I got the email Order confirmation right after I ended the call.

If you did then I am sure they are working on [processing your order? Btw why was your credit card charged? They usually charge you on your next phone bill.
    10-01-10 11:20 AM
    Still waiting for my email as well!

me too.. we wont get it today.. you know there shipping could be 1-2 days rather than 3-5 if they just put the phone on the truck sooner
    10-01-10 11:22 AM
    Got mine through retentions last night. Got the confirmation email but no shipping email yet for me either.
    10-01-10 11:32 AM
    Got mine through retentions last night. Got the confirmation email but no shipping email yet for me either.
    the system is flawed lol.
    10-01-10 11:55 AM
    ITS'Crack, i had credit limit of 400 on my account and balance around 190 for this month thats why they charged my credit card. if my hup price and balance go over 400 dollars my line will get suspended automatically. i received an email for hup order but no tracking info. i called track and trace dept thats where i found there is no order been processes actually and i need to reorder 9800. i will call in few mins to check if they have 9800 back in stock with retention so i can reorder it.
    Last edited by peter82; 10-01-10 at 12:23 PM.
    10-01-10 12:16 PM
    WHen I tried to get my 9700 through their website it was a huge hassle with cancelled this n that and no email sent confirmation. I finally gave up and picked it up in store considering it was almost a week since it had been released and I'd given up with them (website).
    10-01-10 12:53 PM
    just got my shipped email now!
    10-01-10 01:47 PM
    just got my shipped email now!
    Curious, but what time did you place your order over the phone?
    And does your email confirmation come with a UPS transit number and estimated time of delivery?

thanks
    10-01-10 01:51 PM
    No shipping e-mail for me yet - placed the order through retention yesterday's morning.
    10-01-10 02:03 PM
    Curious, but what time did you place your order over the phone?
    And does your email confirmation come with a UPS transit number and estimated time of delivery?

thanks
    i placed the order round 10am yesterday. and yes the email comes with tracking number. only thing is when i goto ups it doesnt show up, itas not even in the system yet
    10-01-10 02:16 PM
    No shipping e-mail yet. I placed the order yesterday through Business Retentions at 8:30AM PST. Rogers - Fail. I've been without a phone for 3 weeks after mine broke...why they don't sync with Rogers Authorized stores to get the phone post upgrade approval is ridiculous!
    10-01-10 02:16 PM
    Covers88 - is that EST time?
    10-01-10 02:18 PM
    yea eastern, toronto
    10-01-10 02:32 PM
    Ordered at 8:07am EST time yesterday (got the email confirmation) a minute later and then nothing-still waiting

10-01-10 02:33 PM
    maybe we should call rogers and ask what the f is going on hahaha. wheres my tracking number!!!
    10-01-10 02:33 PM
    I would if I were you guys waiting on the confirmed sent/tracking # email considering others in this/another thread were complaining about Rogers cancelling their orders without telling them.
    10-01-10 02:36 PM
1,267 ... 3132333435 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD