I just purchased my Torch from rogers, and it seems that my right convinience key is not working. Is anyone having the same issue or any solution? should I just go back and replace my phone?
    09-30-10 10:40 PM
    Dumbest question ever.... Its more than obvious that no one is having this same problem. It is the camera button by default.
    TAKE IT BACK!
    09-30-10 10:48 PM
    Did you check to make sure you had something assigned to the key? By default it should be the camera but when I first got mine, nothing was assigned to it.
    09-30-10 10:53 PM
    Dumbest question ever.... Its more than obvious that no one is having this same problem. It is the camera button by default.
    TAKE IT BACK!
    Rude.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 10:53 PM
    I just purchased my Torch from rogers, and it seems that my right convinience key is not working. Is anyone having the same issue or any solution? should I just go back and replace my phone?
    Just to make sure, are you clicking the button down all the way? It is a two stage button (for the camera focus) and the first stage does nothing unless the camera is open. Also make sure there is something assigned to it. If that doesn't do it, get an exchange from Robbers

09-30-10 10:57 PM
    ok thank, for quick reply. I'll go back to rogers store tomor and replace it with another unit....
    09-30-10 10:58 PM
    ahhh didnt know its a two stage button. Why is it two stage? can u set something up on the first stage?
    09-30-10 11:00 PM
    ahhh didnt know its a two stage button. Why is it two stage? can u set something up on the first stage?
    The first stage is to focus the camera before pushing it all the way to take the picture. You cannot assign anything to the first stage.
    09-30-10 11:12 PM
    is it actually two stage?!?! *picks up torch* holy cow, i feel for this poster, I thought i hit a bug when my camera wasnt opening up earlier too, i just battery pulled and i guess started hitting the button all the way, this is amazing, haha
    09-30-10 11:15 PM
    Like I stated earlier, its for the camera.
    If you pick up QuickLaunch (get it from the app store here or mobihand) you can set up multi-click for the key. As well as 5 million other things the developer has in there

09-30-10 11:21 PM
    hahaha thank a bunch!! ur a life saver
    09-30-10 11:46 PM
    rude.

posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-01-10 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD