even tho .448 software havent been giving me any problems and works well good battery life.. but i see that most companies now like telus, bell and etc.. they have all are on the .600 software now.. how come rogers is so late ever since i got my torch havent been getting an update and i am not for one to use leaked os for my torch
    07-22-11 10:36 AM
    If you don't want a leaked version then download telus or bell's official and delete then vendor file. It's exactly the same.
    07-23-11 05:29 AM
    get telus version.
    07-24-11 07:18 AM
    yeah i probably will when i have the time... but rogers need to step it up and catch up with all the other service providers
    07-24-11 10:10 AM
    Why? Rim should be providing the software minus any intervention from ANY carrier.
    07-24-11 10:47 AM
    yup don't wait for rogers, go with a leaked or off from another carrier.

yes RIM should be the one to update all phones and not leave it to carriers.

i just installed .600 the other day from a leaked .576 so far no issues.
    07-24-11 11:13 AM
    I'm happy with rogers, and the software... If I want something different I load it via another carrier. I'm sure most people don't even update there OS in the 1st place

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-11 11:28 AM
    I've been tempted to try bell's or the telus version but I've been pretty happy with 448 as well. I look at it this way..if it's not broke don't fix it. I should look into it though, might be some extras that 448 doesn't have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-11 04:46 PM
    This is my first time upgrading my rogers software to bell. Are there any issues I should be aware of? I read that I need to delete the vendor file. Is that before upgrading or after, and where is the file?

Thanks.
    07-28-11 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD