Hey guys, quick question. Im looking to return my torch to att premier. Realized im more of 9700 guy. Was thinking about selling it, but i rather just get my upgrade back for maybe another phone in the future. my question is, whats the restocking fee? i paid 317 after taxes. I know ripped off -.-

but anyways yeah, i was gonna tell the lady or guy that im unsatisfied with the build quality. will that get me off the restocking hook? if not, how much extra will i be paying?

and last thing, no one had trouble getting their upgrade back after returning a phone right?
    09-25-10 08:52 AM
    Hey guys, quick question. Im looking to return my torch to att premier. Realized im more of 9700 guy. Was thinking about selling it, but i rather just get my upgrade back for maybe another phone in the future. my question is, whats the restocking fee? i paid 317 after taxes. I know ripped off -.-

but anyways yeah, i was gonna tell the lady or guy that im unsatisfied with the build quality. will that get me off the restocking hook? if not, how much extra will i be paying?

and last thing, no one had trouble getting their upgrade back after returning a phone right?
    i think when i got mine and asked if I returned phone what the restocking fee was they said $35
    09-25-10 10:32 AM
    darn, even if i list out the build defects my phone has, i'll still be charged a restocking fee?

but anyways, if i do end up paying a restocking fee is it 35 off of the 317 (total i paid including tax) or 299?
    09-25-10 10:59 AM
    darn, even if i list out the build defects my phone has, i'll still be charged a restocking fee?

but anyways, if i do end up paying a restocking fee is it 35 off of the 317 (total i paid including tax) or 299?
    Give it a shot the worst they can say is no. Just tell them you don't like the build quality and you have decided to stick with your 9700. In theory because its defective there should be no restocking fee but its going to depend on which store and which employee you get when you bring it back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 12:11 PM
    Give it a shot the worst they can say is no. Just tell them you don't like the build quality and you have decided to stick with your 9700. In theory because its defective there should be no restocking fee but its going to depend on which store and which employee you get when you bring it back

yeah your right
    unfortunately because i bought it on premier i have to fricken send it in instead of going to a store. booooo.

hope i get that restocking fee waived
    09-25-10 12:25 PM
    oh yeah, should i load the stock os? or is it alright to leave the beta on. stupid question i know.
    09-25-10 12:26 PM
    No question is stupid, I used to always put the stock OS back on but I realized that changing the OS doesn't void your warranty. That and they don't really look at the phone operation too much

09-25-10 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD