I dislike my Torch 9800 and need to go back to my Curve 8310. Does anyone know how to restore from the Torch to the Curve?
    11-13-10 10:07 AM
    Download and use Desktop mngr 6 connect the curve and follow the prompts from there or just back up the torch and restore the ipd file on the curve
    11-13-10 10:09 AM
    Open up Blackberry Desktop, connect your Torch and select Switch Devices. Then follow the prompts. It should be that easy.

But I have to ask, what does the 8300 series Curve have that would switch to it from the Torch? It seems like a pretty big step back from my perspective. My wife went from a Curve 8320 to the Torch and gave her Curve away and never looked back. Just curious.

Haha, Bajan you posted as I was typing. Maybe MrBill will sell you his Torch.
    11-13-10 10:10 AM
    Actually my friend's Torch. She upgraded(?) as she was having problems with a dodgy trackball on her Curve. She's a bit of a techno-peasant and the Torch was just too much for her. Ear touches icon and hangs up the phone, too heavy, didn't like the keyboard, etc. She's so happy to be back on the Curve but there's some info on the Torch that she'd like on the Curve. I'll try your suggestions and/or those of Bajan! Thanks for the info.
    11-13-10 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD