I suddenly found my torch will not stay on the Home screen ( except for a second or two) , it always goes to the the 2nd page which is the app page , or the All page. Also if i put the pad on an icon and press the menus button, it opens the menue for a second and then go back again to the app page.

It happened only today after a month of use, but I guess the reason was that I have downloaded and tested many themes and wall papers in the last couple of days, and some applications too.

I tried many times a battery pull but no gain.
    I did restore of a 10 days B/U that I made but the problem persists.

My questions if you allow me are:
    1- Is there any remedy to that ?
    2- Or I have to reload the OS ( which is v6.0.0284 , build 862) ?
    3- Do I have to wipe first and how ?
    4- Can I use the DTM to upload the OS ? I do not have any uploader , but I can see that my DTM , can reload the same OS again , as he is telling me always that I have the latest.
    I am in Egypt, with Vodafone carrier but the BB is unlocked, so, no help is expected from them.

Sorry for the long story

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by m.seif; 12-30-10 at 08:53 AM.
    12-30-10 08:51 AM
    sounds like ur os has become corrupted like hosni mubarak, lol jk (former egyptian myself).

option 2 reload is ur best bet, search around for the best procedure, u should dl bbsak / shrink-a-os and obviously u have dm, and the os ur gonna install, im running .246 with not many issues, .337 i heard is good too.
    12-30-10 12:04 PM
    Down load the OS of your choice, and follow the instructions in the link in my sig. That should get ya there!
    12-30-10 12:06 PM
    Hello sabouze
    thank you for the advice and the comment too, so you know.

Hello pcgizmo
    thank you to for link.

I downloaded the same version and it is working fine now, except for another issue taht I will put in the main forum.
    12-31-10 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD